32.

Moving the brushing to left and right, he smirked at his little wife who stirred in her sleep. Feeling something wet and thick moving around her cheeks she pouted in her sleep. Satisfied with jis art on her cheeks, Ruhaan proudly dusted off his shoulders like a pro. He quickly washed his hands and occupied his side of bed.

And in the middle of the night, when Rooh felt a need to use washroom. She woke up, going to the washroom she did her business. While washing her hands, her eyes snapped to the mirror. Finding her face with painted colourful a scream left her mouth.

Thanks to the soundproof room walls, but Ruhaan flinched at her scream. He quickly speeded up to the washroom. As he saw his wife's angry glare. He smiled nervously, "wow, what a piece of art hena Rooh?" He said smiling nervously. Rooh narrowed her eyes at him. Placing her hands on his hips, she asked in her sugar coated voice. "Ruhaan ji ye apne kiya?" To which he proudly nodded. "Or kon kar skta h?" He says raising his one eyebrow.

Rooh gritted her teeths and removing her chappal ran behind Ruhaan who was fast enough to understand the situation taking place. The raced round and round in their whole room until Ruhaan decides to run out as Rooh was not backing off at all & his pride would get hurt if his wife's chappal even hit his back.

He speeded up to his parents room. Who were watching an old movie, busy in their romantic talks. They flicjed when Ruhaan banged the door as if a cyclone was about to hit their haveli. "Kon battamiz h itni raat ko?" Wajid groaned and unlocked the door only to be pushed away by his son sho ran to his mother.

"Mama Rooh chappal se maar rhi h" he complained like a child. Meanwhile Rooh came like a raging tigress. Wajid and Ziya's eyes widened at her makeup that was beautiful painted on her face. "Beta apko painting krni h toh muje btaye me canva lagwaonga apke liye" Wajid said innocently. Rooh pouted and glared at Ruhaan who was smriking.

"Ji nhi baba! Apke bete ne dekhe hume preshan karke rakh diya!" She says huffing her cheeks. Ziya and Wajid glared at Him who stood looking everywhere but not at them. "Ruhaan ye sab kya h beta? Pyaar se rehte h, aese nhi karte" ziya says fixing her glasses. Taking Rooh to washroom she helped her to get clean. Wajid glared at Ruhaan who smiled cheekily.

"Hass mat tu pith jayega agar meri beti teri wajah se royi toh" he warned making him shut up his mouth instantly.

After cleaning, Ziya made them sit together. "Ap log bache h? Bache karne ki umar me khud bache bane pade h! Hadd h, chale jaye soye apne kamre me" she said glaring at Ruhaan. Who gave his best innocent smile to his mom. Wajid patted Rooh's head. Her cheeks turned rosier at her mother in laws words.

On the way back to their room, Ruhaan chuckled at Rooh's speed. Whistling at her back he followed her with a happy heart.

--

Rehab hummed hearing the whole story of Roohi's classmate. "Ap hi bataye isme apko kon sahi lag rha h or galat? Muje toh Iram victim lag rhi h bechari" she says frowning. "Umm.. muje apni classmate ki picture dikha sakti ho? Shayad me apni team se keh kr kuch investigate krwa pau?" He suggested making her nod. She quickly unlocked her phone and zooming in galary she showed her picture. "Forward krdo muje" he says and dialled his men no. "I want each information about this girl" he in his cold yet dominating voice making Roohi shiver.

She had never seen Him this dominating and cold. "Rehab ap itne sadu kyu ban jate h oro se baat karte huye?" She asked laying back on her side. "Kyuki had koi tumari trha sweet Rehab deserve nhi krta" he says winking at her. She giggled cutely.

"Acha? Hmm wese mene socha bhi nhi tha muje itna sweet husband milega" she says thinking old days and smiling. He smiled and layed back at his side. Softly, pulling her closer to his heart. He held her waist, their eyes met with smile lingering their lips. "So party wagera ki tayari kesi chal rahi h?" He asked softly admiring her each act and detail of her beautiful face.

"Abhi tak toh dance partners decide huye h, or muje koi partner hi nhi mila" she says pouting. "Oo, can I be your partner?" He asked drawing small circles on her palm now.

She raised her eyebrows at hi with excitement. Chattering for few more times, he drafted into sleep. Roohi was not sleepy so she kept gazing at his face. He was most calmest person ever. Or seems like she never witnessed his anger?

Soon the morning arrived. Rooh was all grumpy early morning at her husband for sleeping half on her! Getting ready for the day, everyone gathered around her dinning table for the breakfast. Rehab was talking to Wajid, about something when Roohi called his upstairs. Everyone's attention drafted to them. Rehab quickly stood up knowing what can be the matter.
Meanwhile Eira and Ruhaan teased him, "jaao jaao bulawa aya h" said Eira teasingly.

"Aram se ana me hu office me kaam dekhne" Ruhaan teased winking at him. Rehab shooked his head. He marched upstairs to find his wife's hair stuck in her kurti zip now. First the kurti strings and now the zip! "Rehab!" Roohi whined cutely making his chuckle.

"Haan meri jaan" slipped his tongue making her stiffened at his words. It was a slip of tongue, but Rehab shrugged off his thoughts and helped her. "Ab khi or nhi atak jana, clumsy come downstairs soon" he says tapping her cheek with his fingers. She nodded at his words. Unknowingly she was liking his presence more than before. As he was about to leave. She held his wrist, "baal bana denge ap?" She asked in a low voice. As his sweet gestures and his gentle behavior was making her feel daze, in a soothing way.

He gave a nod and combed her hair into a pony. A simple one.

Everyone had breakfast together. Ruhaan skipped to kitchen making Rooh roll her eyes. "Ap humara picha na kare" she says making him chuckling and shaking his head.

"Toh or kon karega Rooh? Himmt h itni kisi  ki?" He says softly holding her closer, caging her between the kitchen counter and him. "Ap hate.. jane de hume"

"Or na jaane du toh?" He teased her making her huff her cheeks.

"Hum baba ko bula lenge" she warned him. To which he chuckled, "chalo jaane deta hu, shaam me milte h begum" he says pecking her forehead and leaves. Her heart raced at his antics and a smile appeared on her lips.

They both were enjoying the joy of arrange marriage. Shadi ka laddu akhir hota toh meetha hi h.

---

Asslamualaikum 🎀
I know i know updates late ho rhe but kya karu soo much kaam hena. No worries i will make sure to give u updates more frequently 🙂🤍🌸