16.

Chanting continuously that she doesn't care about him. She tried to sleep. Changing her positions she whined and sat up. Eira and Roohi exchanged looks and shrugged. "Rooh kya masla h?" Asked Roohi worryingly.

"Masla Rooh E Haan lagta h" said Eira thinking and wiggled her eyebrows at Rooh. Rooh nodded in no and kept her hand on her heart, "ye bhot tez nhi dhadak raha" she said frowning. Roohi and Eira were confused. "Ladki baat btao baat kya h? Itni bechaini kyu h?" Eira asked, Rooh layed back on her bed. As she was shifted back to Haveli now.

Rooh took a deep breath and hugged a pillow. "Hume akela chor de ap log" she demanded pouting sad.

"Woh toh hone se rha" Eira said jumping on the bed with a thud. "Appi bed tut jayega" Roohi said dramatically.

Rooh giggled making them smile evily, "bed toh Ruhaan bhai todenge" Eira said giggling and Rooh stiffened at his mention.

Meanwhile Ziya entered her room, with Rooh's medicines. She shuhsed away the two naught girls who made Rooh red like tomato. Ziya could feel how Rooh stiffened at the mention of her son. She caressed her hair lovingly, "Rooh beta ap thik hai? Ruhaan ke mutaliq koi baat toh nhi? Wo thik bartav kar rahe h apse?" She inquired as in Wajid had planned to bury Ruhaan if he doesn't anything more stupid.

Rooh nodded in no. "Mama, pta nhi kyu hume lagta h ki koi baat h jo unhe tang kr rahi h, wo kabhi toh bhot pyaar se baat krte h kabhi bilkul hi jallad ban jate h" Rooh whispered in low voice.

"Humari jaan, hum apse wada karte h Ruhaan apse kabhi battamizi nhi karenge, jo bhi baat h waqt aane par sab samne hoga, ap ab aram kariye" she said caressing her cheek. Rooh nodded and layed back drifted into sleep.

--

The two bulky men raised their eyebrows and turned to Wajid who just glared at them in return. "Baba kab tak naraz rahenge maaf bhi kriye ab" Ruhaan asked frowning. Wajid sipped his green tea and scoffed. Meanwhile saim shooked his head at Wajid's antic.
"Ye ters baap satiya gya, Haan beta aage se aese pesh nhi ana Rooh se" Saim said patting his shoulder. Ruhaan gave a small nod.

Wajid narrowed his eyes at Saim. Who rolled his eyes at him. "Mamu kya hume Roohi or Rooh ko sach bta dena chahye?" Asked Rehab. Wajid stiffened, Ruhaan stiffened more and nodded in no. "Aese nhi jab tak me uss admi ko apni custody me na lelu" Ruhaan said gritting his teeths.

Wajid again scoffed and went out. Ruhaan frowned at his father. Saim patted his hand, giving him assurance. "Woh bass thoda acting kar rha h" Saim said making Ruhaan chuckle.

"Toh kya Roohi or Rooh ko anjan rkhna h hume iss baat se ki woh shaqs unka baap h?" Rehab said gaining attention.

Ruhaan narrowed his eyes at his brother. "Mrs. Ruhaan for you" he said pointing at Rehab who just rolled his eyes.

Saim chuckled and stood up to leave. Ruhaan bid bye to Saim, turning to Rehab he asked, "dekh bhai me bhot possessive hu, meri biwi ko mrs. Ruhaan bulana, warna me bhul jaonga ki tu mera bhai h"

Rehab chuckled and said, "tu ye iss liye bol rha h kyuki past me ... I understand tu mujpe yakeen asani se nhi karega, but know I imagine my life with Roohi" Rehab said firmly.

"Roohi knows? That you ..

"BHabi bol, bhabi h teri" Rehab fired back. Ruhaan hummed at his answer. Both are hot headed possessive men.

--

The came to end, the sun settled down indicating the darkness arrival. Roohi was studing in her room, when Rehab arrived. Rehab was bit hurt by Ruhaan's words, was he doubting him and Rooh? As he entered the room, he bumped to his wife who was trying to memorise some notes.