5.

Gathering her small form in his arms he marched to into his warehouse where his guards were left shocked. They have never seen him with any girl. Never. Not even Nisa.

He marched inside, upstairs to his portion as he and Saad shared this warehouse. As he entered his room, which was completely dark. Just like him. He stepped forward and getting tangled, he landed on the bed, with her unconscious form on his chest!

His one hand was holding her by her waist, tightly, while other hand travelled to turn on the lights. He cursed himself for this dark interior designing!

Meanwhile his phone rang, it was Ziya, as Rooh was late, she should be at haveli at this time. He slide the call to answer.

"Jii mama" he said looking down at her, she was breathing slowly. Her face rested on his heart.

"Beta Rooh apke sath h?" She asked worryingly.

"Ji mama ap befikar rahe hum thodi der me haveli phoch jayenge" he said and his mother hummed. He ended the call and made her lay on the bed.

While her small gold chain was stuck in his shirt. He scanned her small cute face, which pale. He fingers felt an urge to caress them.

He slowly untangled the locket, getting it out of her grip.. he tucked it in his pocket.
He waited for her to get conscious.

Till than, he asked Gaffar to grab her things and bring it to haveli.
As he was done with his calls, checking notifications, mails and etc.

Rooh gained back her conscious, she looked here and there, spotting him sitting directly infront of her, her breath hitched. Eyes widened.

Feeling gaze, he looked up and stood up.. "Rooh ap thik h?" He asked with emotionless face.

She gulped nervously, fidgeting her fingers... she nodded in yes.

"Hume.. hume.. ghar jana h" she mumbled not looking at him.

"Abhi chalenge, ap fresh ho jao, I'll get something to eat" he said making her eyes widened. She quickly nodded in no.

"Nhi.. hume ghar jana h bss.." she said bit louder and firmly.

"Abhi nhi jayenge, jab tak ap muje nhi btayeni ap waha kar kya rahi thi? Or wo ladke kon the?" He said controlling his amger.

Hearing his words she stood up angrily.

"Nhi btayenge apko! Kar lijye jo karna h" she said angrily glaring at him.

He rolled his eyes, taking calculative steps towards her. "Or jese me apko yaha se jaane dunga bina btaye" she got feared and started moving back.

"Ap ek nihayatii battamizzz insan h!! Ek no ke bure insan h!!! Ap bhot khudgarz h!! I hate u!!" She blabbered angrily.

He shoved his hands in his pocket, scanning her small figure shivering with fear and also how her lips moved cursing him!

"Mutual feelings sweetheart" he said shrugging.

She gasped and glared at him with tears. She closed her eyes,.. remembering how Nisa taught her to be strong and fight back. She slapped him hard, he was stunned!

Clenching his jaw he glared at her. "What the hell?" He roared gritting his teeths.

She being proud of herself said, "Nisa appi taught me slap a man, when he misbehaves! U can't call me sweetheart!" She said glaring at him.

His eyes widened. He was confused whether he should laugh at her cuteness or get angry at her antics!

He took a deep breath and said, "Rooh I am asking you last time, who were they? Or tum waha kya kar rahi thi? Tell me or else I have my ways" he warned her.