31.

Driving to her university. Ruhaan was conversing on a call the whole ride. While Rooh was revising her notes. As they had a quiz today. Which her professor announced a day before. Cruel rules of universities. As they reached her university. Ruhaan parked the car. Hoping down the car. They both walked inside the modern built building. Rooh was boringly walking to her class. When she felt a tick on her wrist. Turning to her left she found her husband, narrowing her eyes confusingly she asked, "humse koi kaam h apko?" She questioned.

"Muje bhi tumare professor or HOD ko" he says making her eyes widened. "Sach btao kya kiya h?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her. Rooh gasped and nodded in no. "Humne kuch nhi kiya, hum shareef student h assignment bhi 1 hafte phle submit kr dete h" she says remembering her activeness in her class.

Ruhaan sighed held her wrist walking to the HOD office. He shook hands with the professor and the hod. Rooh understood by now why he was called. She tried to sneak. But Ruhaan was fast enough to held her hand. "Tum kaha ja rhi ho, yaha tumare liye hi ikthe huye h hum" he said making her roll her eyes.

The HoD narrated the whole thing and Ruhaan couldn't help but clenched his jaw. He was also soo proud of his wife to slap that mannerless boy who dared to eye his woman.

"We just want Mrs. Shah not to take any action but straightly come us" the Hod says with a hesitation. Ruhaan raised his one eyebrow at his words. "You mean, meri biwi apne defense me kuch bhi na bole ya kare? Since when did we get this pathetic?" He said in disbelief.

The hod nodded in no saying, "you are taking it wrong, those boys are high class personalities, ek baar kisi ke piche par jate h toh pura saal picha nhi chorte. We care for our students safety. Aakhir me bhi ek baap hu" the hod says in with a determination. Ruhaan gets his words and gave a small nod. "What are their names?" He inquired while Rooh stood tgere pouting. "Lo itni si baat ka itna bada phadda ho gya" she thought. While Ruhaan mentally noted their names and took a leave.

While Rooh trailed behind him with her usual pout. "Chlo i am leaving, if anyone bothers you don't hesitate to let them know who's wife you are" Ruhaan says tapping her cheek. She nodded smiling cheekily.

As he moved out of the university. He dialled a no. Commanding them the task he drove to his office.

--

"Rehab aate huye na ap muje cafe drop kardenge?" Roohi asked as she searched something in her bag. He hummed driving the car to her university.

He took a small glimpse of her busy self and asked, "kuch ghum gya h?" She huffed her cheeks at his words. "Haa na.. meri nose pin kahi gir gyi, dekhe me kitni buri lag rhi hu uske bina" she says grabbing his cheeks turning his face towards her.

"Roohi, aram se me drive kr rha hu" he says making her sit back at her place. "Ap dekh nhi rhe" she complained pouting. He shooked his head and parked the car at the side.

He turned around, holding her hand in his hand, he softly says, "ap kahe toh zindagi bhar apko hi dekhta rahu?" His words made her giggle. With blush coated on her cheeks. "Aesa bhi nhi h Rehab ap bhot cheesy lines bolne lage h" she says narrowing her eyes.

He placed his hand on his chest, fake sighing heavily. "Uff zalim ladki izhar ko cheesy lines bolkr bich sadak ruswa na karo" he says dramatically making her giggle more. She giggled and leaning closer to him. Sharing a quick hug. He smiled at her antics. "Ap bhot ache se jante h muje" she says smiling ear to ear. A partner who makes you smile is all that you want rather than anything else!

He smiled at her words and drove to her university. Dropping her off. She quickly jumped off the car not before waving him bye. As she walks happily in her class. She met her friend's who were congratulating the other girl for getting engaged.