3.

Another day, another battle, another heart break, another guilt and my old suffering soul.

Scanning her room, she sighed finding herself in her alloted room. Completing her morning business, she did her wudu and spreading the prayer met, she stood to offer her namaz.

While here, Ruhaan was shooked harshly by Ziya. As this bulky man was sleeping peacefully. Groaning he frowned at his mother.

"Beta uth bhi jao ab, Namaz ada karo, or Rooh ki dawayi ka time ho rha h, jao dekar aao" she said smiling at him.

"Mama ap dedijye na, me nhi ja rha uss ladki ke paas!" He said, his veins popped up at her mention.

"Aese nhi bolte jaao bhi ab!" She said glaring at him. He sighed and stood up. Grabbing her tablets he marched to her room. He knocked few times. And as she was offering namaz couldn't attend his call on the door.

He rolled his eyes and pushed the doors to unlock. He saw the small figure offering namaz, he scoffed and said, "oro ka sab kuch chin kar ab khud ke liye maang rahi ho?"

She didn't uttered a single word to him. Just bowed her more, into her dua.
Tears left her eyes. Or ek kamzoor insan kar bhi kya sakta h 🙂

As she stood up from the prayer mat, he dotched the tablets towards her, she caught it and looked at him confusingly. "Subha ki tablets h, apni dawayi khud bhi yaad rakh liya karo, iss ghar me sab tumare nokar..

"RUHAAN" he heard Wajid's warning tone from outside.

Ruhaan stiffened at his words.

Rooh didn't spared a single glance at him and locked the door. With heavy heart, she took deep breaths and gulped down the medicines.

And here Wajid was shooting daggers at this hulk.

"Ye kya tareeka h baat karne ka?" Wajid asked raising his eyebrows.

"Baba me bss clear kar rha tha, wo apna dhyaan khud rakh sakti h, koi choti bachi thodina h jo mama, Eira or ap bhi preshan hote h" he said frowning.

"Humare ghar me h matlab humari hi zimedari h! Or aainda me tume aese baat karta na dekhu" he warned him.

Getting scolded by Wajid, that too early morning ruined his mood. He nodded and went upstairs angrily.

Ziya frowned at her son. "Ap pyar se baat nhi kr sakte usse?" She asked frowning.

"Haa wo bhot pyaar se baat krta h Uss bachi se! Zyda taraf daari mat kariye apne bete ki, bhot tedi kheer h" Wajid said glaring at his back.

"Baap par hi gya h!" Ziya said sipping her tea.

Wajid rolled his eyes.

Rooh got ready for the day. She checked her small wallet that hardly had any money. She frowned and worryingly she starting pacing back and forth. She needs some essential things but she can't ask anyone for anything else. She already feels the debt of taking someone's heart!

Her eyes went to her reflection in the mirror, her gold earrings. She quickly removed them. It was gifted by Nisa on her 15th birthday.

She quickly shoved them in her bag, grabbing her books, she went downstairs. Having breakfast quickly and quietly without a word with anyone. Though Eira kept trying to built conversation between her and Ruhaan.
Ruhaan paid no heed. And soo she.

She stood upto leave. As Wajid and Ziya already left, Saad too drove to his office. Ruhaan too stood up to leave.

"Haan bhai drop Rooh" Eira said purposely.