17.

As soon as Rehab entered his room he locked back the door. Dragging his clumsy wife infront of the giant mirror fixed in a corner of their room. Roohi pouted cutely at her reflection. Rehab glared at her, erasing the distance between them, he slowly scooped her in his arms, more like back hugging. Fetching a tissue from the small table, he looked at her reflection intensely, she shivered and her breathing turned heavier. When his hand turned downwards instead of wiping her smudged mouth. She gasped when he wiped away the huge stain of ice cream almost on her right breast.

Roohi felt an many butterflies in her stomach, abruptly. A shiver ran down her spine, Rehab's possessiveness was something else for sure. He rested his chin on her shoulder teasing her more, saying, "kitna bachpna h meri biwi me, uff agar ye bachapana aesi hi raha toh humare bache waqt se phele na aa jaye"

Hearing his teasings, she turned red like a tomato, she couldn't help but giggle. Looking down still now she found he tightening his hold around her more. "Apna no. mat uss safu ke bache ko" he mumbled inhaling her fragrance.

She stiffened at his antics. "Or de du toh? Ap kya karlenge?" She asked in a challenging tone. Hearing such words, he pinched her waist making her hiss and pout. "I will punish you hard until you chant my name even in your dreams" he whispered making her shiver more. Finding his words scary she wobbled her lips and cupped her face. "Me masoom hu"

"Jii jii bilkul, my junior reacts to ur each masoomiyat" Rehab said rolling his eyes. She gasped horribly and dramatically. "Chii Rehab ap kesi baate kar rahe h? Kahi uss ice cream me drug toh nhi tha? Ap idhar aaye, kahi bhudhapa sar chadkr toh nhi bol rha?" She said turning around checking his temperature. He glared her in return.

She giggled more with her red cheeks and slowly pushing him aside she tried to flee out. But he was smart and fast enough to held her dupatta around his wrist and pulled her making her fall on his lap.

"Kaha bhagi ja rahi ho? Muje patiya padakar?" He questioned caressing her arms.

Roohi stiffened again, "Rehab plz.. chore na" she found herself saying such words.

He hummed and removed his arms around her. She quickly ran into the washroom. While his eyes were fixed on her disappearing figure, smiling faintly he shooked his head.

--

Ruhaan was breathing heavily. Pacing back and forth in the corridor. As he found his Rooh soo ravishing, that he himself left or else he would have scared her with his dark eyes. While pacing back and forth, he bumped to Wajid who glared at him in return.

"Itne bade ho gye dekh kar chala kro" Wajid said smacking his head.

"Wahi toh itna bada ho gya ap fir bhi marte h" Ruhaan fired back annoyingly.

"Chal side hat muje meri beti se milna h" Wajid said shooing his aside. Ruhaan sighed and followed his father. Rooh was happily enjoying her ice cream when Wajid and Ruhaan knocked the door. She flinched and frown at the two hulks.

Placing her dupatta quickly on he rhead she mumbled her salam to wajid. "Walykum asslam, meri bachi kesi h ap? Ye ghoda zyda bakwas kare toh muje btana isko iske asli astabal me dal dunga" Wajid said making Rooh's eyes widened and she muffled her laughter. Ruhaan's eyes popped up at his father's words and he just rolled eyes.

"Ji, ap kese h baba?" She questioned politely.

"Acha hu, jab tak meri biwi muje dawayiya na khilaye" Wajid said scrunching his nose.

"Baba apko dawayi time se leni chahye" Rooh said frowning, shs knew Wajid used to skip medicines.

"Beta kya karu mann bhar gya h, ek zamane se dawa kha rha hu" Wajid said smiling sadly. Ruhaan frowned at his father's words.

"Heart patients ka yahi masla hota h baba" Rooh said feeling all sad, she knew this pain better. Wajid enquired about her studies and left. While Ruhaan was in daze, that how she tried to motivate His father to take medicines even though she was suffering the same. He felt soo helpless and agitated.

But what caught his attention was that even though she suffered alot, she never complained. She never let out anyone now how much she suffered, even when someone else shared their worries to her. She was calm listener and best adviser.

He shoved his hands in his pocket and went into the balcony where she was staring the moon. Feeling him by her side. She raised her head to see him who was already looking at her.

"Tum aesi kyu ho?" He questioned knitting his eyebrows.

"Kesi?" She asked innocently.

He knitter his eyebrows like he was in deep thoughts, "ya toh tum bhot hi na smjh ho ya bhot hi shateer"

"Agar bhalayi kar na smjh hoti h toh woh hi sahi" she said shrugging.

"Or tume kya padi h bhalyi karne ki? Wo tumare baba thodina h" he said questioning her to know more. Ruhaan and his strategies to know a person are worst.

Rooh felt weirdest feeling at this question, she looked down not knowing what to answer, "shayad humare baba nhi h, lekin humne kahi suna tha dubate ko tinke ka sahara hi kafi hota h, humare paas na toh sahara h na tinka, lekin agar hum kisi ke liye tinka ban jaye toh shayad hume iss bojh bhari zindagi se thoda sa aram milega" she mumbled not meeting his eyes.

Her answer was sensitive yet heart wrenching.

"Toh kya unke sath bhi achayi karti rhogi jo tumare sath galat karenge?" He questioned again. Restlessly.

"Humare paas koi khas maqsad nhi h ab zindagi me jo ham kisi ko thes phuchaye apne liye, dard ki badti shiddat ne ab sab sehna sikha diya h, achayi ka sila galat hi milta h jante h hum, lekin Upar bhi koi h jo inn sabka hisab rkhta h, hume iss par bharosa h" she whispered softly wrapping her shawl around her.

He shivered at her words. He never thought she will say something like this. She never lived for herself but for others.

He couldn't help and just pull her into a hug. "Tumara muje pta nhi, lekin mere dard ki shiddat ki ekloti dawa ho tum, itna kyu seh leti ho?" He said being soo restless.
He caressed her hair. She stiffened at his antics, not wrapping her hands around him she said, "dawa? Or apne jo hume zeher

Before she could say anything he cupped her cheeks placing his lips on her. Making her shiver, eyes widened.

He kissed her not roughly or not for his pleasure. It was a promising kiss. He pecked her lips one last time and moved back cupping her cheeks. "Zeher ke ghunt toh me pii raha hu har second, tume aese dekh kar" he said breathing heavily.

She was in daze. Don't know what to say or do. She stumbled a bit, but he held her waist firmly. She flinched and gasped when she realised what actually he did.

"Ap.. ap bhot hi battamiz h!" She said glaring at him, and within no minutes she started crying. He frowned seeing her crying. "Ab me hu battamiz toh isme tum kyu roo rahi ho?" He asked sounding dumb.

She wiped her lips and glared at him with teary eyes, gritting her teeths she pointed at him. He flinched and surrendered his hands in air.

"Ap. Ne. Ye. Bhot.galat.kiya.ab.ap.Rooh.ka.asli.chehra.
Dekhenge!" She warned him. He gulped at the mini doreamon giving him threats. He patted her head saying, "shant bache shant" she fumed more and glared at him punching in his stomach, she wobbled her lips more saying, "Humari first kiss chura li, humne socha tha apne shohar ko denge first kiss.. lekin ap!!" And cried buckets making him chuckle.

Chuckling he shooked his head. She stomped his feet and went towards the bed rubbing her lips with her dupatta again and again.

---

To be continued 🤍