30.

The drama comes to an end. Everyone retired back to their rooms. Without any further words exchanged, Rooh changes and skipped to Eira's room. Knocking on the door. Saad unlocked the door with his messy hair and sleepy state. Rooh frowned for disturbing their sleep. "Sorry, darsal Sherry jaag rhe h? Kya hum unhe le le?" She asked feeling bad to woke them up. Saad yawned and gave a bright smile. "Haan haan ap hi kyu nhi rkhleti usse Rooh, ye sone bhi deta abhi se" he says pouting like a kid. Rooh smiled cheekily peeking in his room.

Eira was sleeping soundly, with pillows under her back, and one thigh for her comfort. Saad held little active sherry in his arms and gave him to Rooh. "Ache se rehna tayiammi ke paas" he says making Rooh pout. "Itni choti umar me kya kya banna pad rha h" she says making Saad chuckled.

Rooh squealed taking sherry in her arms. She slowly walked to their room. Smiling at the baby who was smiling with a toothless grin. Meanwhile, Ruhaan who was coming out of his den in search of his biwi found the little elf crawing towards him. He narrowed his eyes in the darkness and found Rooh with sherry.

"Haww Rooh ye kiska bacha utha laayi?" He said dramatically making her eyes roll. "Penguin ka" she says in duh making him chuckle. Seeing him chuckling she too giggled. "Ye kite soft h, itne chote se" she says with pure adoration. Ruhaan hummed with a smile.

"Chalo room me chalte h isse" he says circling her shoulder. Her cheeks turned rosier at his antics. As they entered the room, Rooh softly placed Sherry in the middle of the bed. With a big pout appearing on her face. Ruhaan took his side and observed the baby with great concentration.

Rooh pouted and sat down on the bed saying, "hume ek baat smjh nhi aa rhi" she says turning to her husband who was now measuring the baby with an inch tape!

Ruhaan raised his head at her, "or woh kya?"
"Itna sa baby belly me kese fit hua hoga" she asked pouting forgetting the fact that he was her husband. Ruhaan smriked and rosed up taking steps towards her.

"If you want, we can do a practical session for your knowledge" he says kneeling down infront of her. Her eyes widened, blood rushed to her cheeks making them more red which he loved. "Ehhhh" she says jerking away his hand. Ruhaan left out a throaty laughed making her pout. Little sherry witnessed the two with sparkling eyes.

Rooh quickly hided under the duvet, holding Little sherry near her heart. Which now triggered him. "Rooh, you better not lay him on your chest!" He says in a warning tone. Rooh ignored him and did the same. Ruhaan rolled his eyes at her deeds. He sneaked into the duvet making her breath hitched. Before she could get up holding the baby securely, he hovered her making sure not to hurt the baby and her too.

Sherry wiggled in between them, Ruhaan softly placed him by her side, close enough. He turned his attention to his wife now, "what did i told you? Bhot maza ata h tume meri baat na maankr?" He questioned in a soft whisper making her wiggle under him. Her heart raced rapidly.

He leaned more closer pecking her in between her chest making her gasp. "This is mine place" he says making her cheeks burn with his hot breath and she closed her eyes tightly.

He gazed at her closed eyes, and than her uneven breathings making her chest to rose up and touch his. He felt an urge to touch her feel her. But he controlled himself, he can't scare the poor soul much. He placed his head making her stiffened. She tried to wiggle once, but he hided his face in between her blossoms making her breath hitched. With other hand he patted sherry to sleep.

--

"Uff isko bhi abhi ana tha" Roohi whined at the email she just received. Dressed in her cute nightwears she looked super cute. Meanwhile her husband dashes out if the bathroom taking a bath after his hectic day. He eyed his pouting wife asking while taking his laptop, "kya hua? Ab kisne tang kr diya tume?" He asked and entered the password in his laptop.

"Uni walo ne, now we are assigned to prepare for the valentine party! Matlab hadd h, yaha muje koi nhi mila rha valentine ke liye or me inhe kaha se lakr du!" She says blabbering making him narrow his eyes at her.

"Excuse me? Don't you remember you have a husband!" He says pressuring the word husband. She pouted and shook her head, "u know what Rehab muje na humesha se phle date for marriage wala concept pasand tha, lekin.. ab" she paused realising her words could hurt him.

He raised his eyebrows at her words. "Is that so?" He asked raising his eyebrows. She nodded cutely.

"Or kya kya acceptations h tume the soo called boyfriend se?" He asked crossing his arms near his chest. Attention all on her. Or her pouty lips.

She smiled and squealed, "ab ap puch rhe h toh me bta rhi hu, jo har baat par sirf muje pamper kre, me ruth jao toh muje pyaar se manaye, or meri saari assignments kare, agar hum barish me bheeg rhe ho toh ek romantic long drive par lejar muje kiss kre, raat ko chori chori milne aaye, chocolates, flowers dekr muje manaye or muje doreamon ke pockets me jitne gadgets hena usse bhi zyda pyaar kre" she blabbered making him nod.

Hearing her words, he realised one thing, first she was still immature to understand his logical talks or actions, secondly he have to bit more hardworking towards her. He have to show efforts for her.

" cool hena? Lekin ab me abhi khush hu apke sath mind nhi krna me thoda zyda bol gyi" she says giggling. He chuckled and gave assurance nod.

He kept his laptop aside and left the room making her frown. She facepalmed and thought, "me bhi pagal hu, apne shohar ke samne boyfriend ki list khol rhi thi!?" She hissed and bited her lips. While here Rehab was not amused by her dreams but confused from where to start. He went to his mother's room. Where his Wajid mamu was already present.

"Mamu ap soye nhi?" He asked softly.
"Appo se baat krne aa gya, tum btao tum kese jaag rhe ho? " Wajid asked sensing his nephew need some piece of advice.

Rehab rubbed his neck nervously and sat down, "mamu apko nhi lagta Roohi ek acha ladka deserve krti h? Mujse behtr?"

"Or tumare jesa khayal kya uska koi rkh skta h?" Wajid asked understanding his insecurities. Rehab shooked his head. "Rehab, bache aurat ki dil jitna badi baat nhi h uske dil me basey rehna badi baat, Roohi nadan h, tum smjhdar ho, usse uske ki tarike se manao, kya hua agar woh tume thoda extrovert bana chahti h? Apni biwi ke log kya nhi krte? Hena ab dekho muje, tumari mami ne kaha tha 3 bache kafi h mene maanli" Wajid said pouting sadly. Rehab chuckled.

His mother smiled at his son. Rehab was too introvert compared Roohi.

Soon, the morning arrives. Roohi was all ready for the day struggling with her kurti strings. Huffing her cheeks, she stomped her feet going to her husband. "Rehab" she called like a whining child. Rehab turns to her with raised eyebrows. "Meri kurti ke strings lga de ap" she says pouting. He gave a nod, circling her waist, he softly turned her around. Removing her wet hair aside. He pulled her waist making her sit on his thigh.

Roohi's heart skipped numerous beats. As his cold fingers brushed her skin. "Give me a call after ur lectures are over" he says in his gruffy voice making her nod. "Kyu?" She asked. "Fir shopping, lets get you some more kurtis without this thing" he says making her chuckle.

"Aww really? Ap itne ache kyu h Rehab" she says pinching his cheeks. He frowned at her antics. Giggling she sneaks out of their room. Rehab shooked his head.

While here Ruhaan forgot to call back her Professor so he thought why not to meet him today at university while he drops her to university.

--

To be continued 😂😉🤍