35.

Ruhaan was back late night, as he stepped into the haveli. He found his mother lullabies her grandson. He smiled at the duo. "Dadi aaj pote ke liye jaag rhi h" he teased making Ziya smile. "Ap itne der se kyu aate h beta? Zimedar bane, ek biwi h ab apki" she says softly stroking his hair. Ruhaan leaned into her lap. His mother was his first comfort, second was always his wife's arms.

"Hmmm, or woh biwi dekhe mere bina hi soo rhi h" he complained making Ziya slap his head lightly. He chuckled. While Little Sherry smiled with toothless grin. Ruhaan admired the little bean. "Or aaj ye Rooh ke paas kyu nhi soya?" He questioned making Ziya frown.

"Apki biwi khud bacho se kam h kya!" She says in a complaining tone. Ruhaan raised his eyebrows. He was witnessing Ziya complaining about Rooh for the very first time. "Aesa kya kiya Rooh ne?" He questioned being serious.

"Woh humare sherry ko godh me utha kar puch rhi thi, mamma ye belly ke kese fot hua hoga!" She says in duh tone. Toh which Ruhaan chuckled and shooked his head. "This girl!" And two laughed making Sherry squeal.

"Laaye me sula deta hu, ap aaram kare warna baba kal subha shikyata krenge" he says winking at his mother. She shooked her head and goes back to her room. Ruhaan handled sherry, showing his expensive watch, mobile and what not, Ruhaan finally made Sherry sleep. The toddler was too active. Taking him in his arms he marched upstairs to their room. As he pushed the room doors to open. He found his wife sleeping peacefully while spreading her hands and legs like a spider!

He shooked his head, with one hand he securely holded Sherry, and with other, he made her lays straight. Changing into the comfortable ones. He joined the two on the bed.

--

Roohi groaned at the alarm clock and turned it off in her sleep. She yawned and sat up, stretching her arms. Looking here and there she didn't find him to which she relaxed. Shaking away her thoughts, she hoped down the bed, meanwhile Rehab came out of the bathroom, after his bath making her scream loudly. He quickly wrapped the duvet around his waist, as he was naked.

"REHAB!! APKO ZRA TAMEEZ NHI H" she yelled covering her eyes. He rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, mind your tongue Mrs. Rehab. Galti apki h thi" he says shrugging.

Roohi clenched her jaw at his words. She turned around to face his bare chest. The very bare chest and his eyes on her. "Oh hello, meri kya galti!? Apko itna nhi malom ki towel dal kar aaye, ek masom ladki bhi rehti h apke sath, or virgin bhi, puri ki puri virgin, Allah lekin meri aankhen virgin nhi rhi ab" she says making a crying face and made eww face.

He raised his eyebrows at her words. "Towel, phli baat waha thi nhi, dusri baat tum bhi zyda dino tak virgin nhi rahogi" he says making her cheeks turn red and she frozed at her spot.

She quickly rushed to the bathroom, while he got ready for the day. But poor Roohi's mind was stuck at his thing that she just witnessed. Early morning. Poor girl.

Getting ready for the day she quickly went downstairs. Avoiding him. While here, Rooh was up feeling weight on her chest. She knew who it can be. Ruhaan was sleeping peacefully on her chest, while Little Sherry was sleeping by her side snuggling into her arm.

She traced her fingers on his cheeks. Caresing his cheek, Ruhaan finally woke up, Rooh lowered her eyes feeling his eyes on her. "Acha hua tum uth gyi, muje pakad kar sou please" he said in his sleepy husky voice making her whole system feel butterflies.

"Ji?" She questioned confusingly. He looked at her with sleepy eyes. "Muje pakado, hold me Rooh, closer to you" he says and leaned down on her breasts making her gasp.

"Ruhaan ji uthe, ye sone ka waqt nhi h" she called him softly. As she was too shy to be this closer to him. "Sone do, tumare iss chote packet ne mujse competition kiya hua raat me, he wanted to sleep ur chest!" He says in a complaining tone. Rooh gasped and chuckled at his words. "Dekho abhi bhi kese chipak rha h tume" Ruhaan says tapping Little Sherry's nose.

"Ap toh bacho ki tarah shikayat kr rhe h, kal ko agar humare bache honge toh kya ap unse bhi aese karenge?" She asked all out of blue and caught her tongue in between her teeths. Ruhaan raised his head and looked at her.

He hovered her completely, "tume bache chahye?" He questioned making her nod in no. He frowned and said, "muje toh chahye kams kam 4" he says making her eyes widened.

"4!? Apko bhi humara fuse ek me udd jayega" she says pouting making him chuckle.

"Me huna" he winked at her making her blush.

She lightly pushed his aside, and got up get ready for the day. Ruhaan still stayed on the bed, admiring sherry. Sherry was the first born child of shahs and their jaans.

Getting ready the couple to walked downstairs passing sherry to Eira to feed him his morning milk.

Roohi was sulking at the bananas which reminded her something that she should not think off. Rooh passed a smile to everyone and Ruhaan served her and served himself. Rooh's eyes twinkles at banana shake. "Mamma thank you for banana shake" she says to Ziya. Who remembered her favourite shake.

"Anytime beta, Roohi ap lengi banana shake?" Ziya asked offering her fresh shake. Roohi's eyes widened, again something crossed her mind. She quickly held her hands on her ears and nodding in no. "Nhi!!!!! Ewwwwww" everyone looked at her with amazed expression while Rehab was quietly having his breakfast. Ruhaan turned to him with raised eyebrows.

"Banana" Rehab says giving a nod.

Ruhaan understood the banana, "oh banana" he says agreeing. Rooh pouted and asked, "banana?" Ruhaan gave a nod. To which she pouted more and asked, "matlab?" "I will tell u later" he says making her nod.

While Saad was deep thoughts, Eira understood the banana. He leaned towards his wife , "ye banana h kya?"

"Aao me batati hu" Eira whispered back making Saad nod in no.

While Roohi quickly ran upstairs following Her mother in law behind.

---

To be continued 🤍🤡