14.

Keeping her safe, holding her tight in his embrace. He just forgot to blink. Staring her face for direct few hours, he couldn't resist her beauty that he found to be protected, an urge he felt to hide her in his strong big arms. She was so special to her, he barely knew. Being on the edge if realisation of his possessiveness he claimed it as his addiction.

Ruhaan, a man with pride, had only few bad habits. If he gets addicted to anything, he can kill and die for it no matter what it is.

He felt an urge to caress, to touch, to feel the soften of her cheeks with his rough pad of his thumb. His heart beated loudly in his rib cage. Encouraging him to take an action rather than just thinking about it. He slowly leaned closer to her chest, making sure not to wake up, he layed his head on her chest, closing his eyes. Her heart rhythm made him feel goosebumps all around his body. This rhythm seems to heard somewhere. Or maybe he was yearning to divine in it since ages.

He sucked a deep breath and held her small hand in his rough ones, "me nhi janta muje kya ho rha h, me sirf itna janta ho, mere alawa koi tumari irr gird aa sakta h" he whispered possessively.

Feeling a harsh grip on her small fragile hand. She hissed in her sleep. Ruhaan moved back with a jerk and caressed her cheek with his shivering hands. "Rooh dard ho raha h?" He asked softly, worryingly.

Rooh being a light sleeper. Blinked her eyes at her man. Her man who was playing with her mind and her heart. She fixed her gaze on his charming face, which was now seems to lose all the energy. But when their eyes collide, they both shivered feeling a strange feeling in their hearts.

"Soo jao Rooh" he whispered looking directly into her eyes. She lowered her eyes and mumbled with her heart beating widely. "Ap chale jaye"

Ruhaan couldn't help but chuckle at her naiveness. "Bulaya apne tha zoja, jaonga me apni marzi se, or jaane ke liye nhi aya hu"

"Toh ap aaye hi kyu? Humara shayad dimag kharab ho gya h" she mumbled the last part to herself.

"Meri Rooh bulaye or me na aau?" Ruhaan said shaking his head. The possessiveness dripping from his words. Rooh shuddered under his strong gaze.

She gulped nervously and looked away, "ap aesi baate karke hume or aziyat de rahe h, jaaye yaha se"

He just shrugged and stood up taking a seat on the couch. Rooh fidgeted her fingers feeling his eyes on her. She closed her eyes sucking deep breaths. But suddenly feeling a sharp pain near her heart. She gasped for air. Ruhaan wasting a time, hugged her closer. The pain was soo sharp, that tears left her eyes.

Ruhaan yelled for the doctor. The appointed nurse called the doctor. Rooh held his wrist nodding in no. His eyes soften, "kuch nhi hoga"

"Kuch ho gya toh" Rooh said with so much pain, that it made Ruhaan's eyes fill with tears. "Mene kaha na meri rooh yaha h, jaha wo jayegi waha me chala jaonga" he said in a promising tone.

The doctor examined her, declared, "she needs rest, and as she said sir please don't leave her. She might want something or someone by her side every now and than"

"I understand doctor" Ruhaan said nodding his head. The doctor left injecting her. Ruhaan clenched his jaw at the doctor for the injection. As her pale skin turned blue because of injection.

He caressed her cheek and pecked her forehead. Feeling more guilty he paced back and forth.

--

Roohi and Eira were sleeping in their respective rooms. Rehab was pacing back and forth, something was not letting him be in peace. He was not sure what to do, to take any action or wait for their rivals to make a first move.