10.

Stiring in her sleep, she found herself breathing heavily. She tired to take deep breaths but she felt something heavy on her chest. She couldn't even move a bit. Groaning, she she blinked her eyes, adjusting the sight into the direct sunlight falling on her face. She raised her hand to stop the direct rays to settle on her. As she looked down, she found non other than her beast husband snuggling to her chest, trying to hide his face, from the direct sunlight. Just like a baby!

Her breath hitched. He was soo damn close. He buried his face, between her breasts. His hot breathings made her shiver. She tried hard to say a word. But couldn't. Fisting the bedsheets she tried to get up, but guess weighs like a buffalo? Yes, Ruhaan.

He snuggled more, rubbing his nose to her chest, making her eyes widened. She bited her lips, when his hand rested on her mid thigh.

"What is he even doing? I will surely die!" She thought, biting her lips so hard. They now it turned red.

Meanwhile, here Eira was all ready to enter into their room. She believed to wish a very good morning to the new couple with a fresh sunflower bouquet, which she asked Saim to buy. And for that, the poor man had to travel 15 km. As sunflowers were not found here easily.

Smiling at her thought to surprise the new couple, she unlocked their door, with her new safety pin. She squealed when locked cracked open. Poking the pin to her husband who was trying to figure out what was she doing, she dashed in the room.

Eira's eyes widened, when she saw them tangled on the bed. Ruhaan was now snuggling to her waist, he face was hided in her waist. While Rooh was closing her eyes and fisted the bedsheets! The scened was not actually that, what it was misunderstood.

Eira took a quick U turn and pushed Sad out. He frowned at her. "Kya hua?" He asked confusingly.
"Yaha bhot important kaam ho rha h" she said smiling wholeheartedly.

"Konsa kaam?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Wahi jo humne kiya tha? Yaad aya?" She said blushing. Saad chuckled and nodded. But when he realised what she said, his eyes widened. "Or tumne unhe dekh liya? Eiru yrrrr chalo tum" he said shaking his head. She pouted.

While here poor Ruhaan was dreaming that how wajid was beating him when he came to know that how he treats Rooh.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, for numerous times. He decided to wake up. He felt himself tangled with something soft. He nuzzled his face more. She gasped and slapped his head. He woke up with jerk.

His eyes widened when he realised their positions. And Rooh's lip was now bleeding. His attention was now drew to it.

He gripped her chin, "ye kese hua?" He asked in his morning husky voice. Feeling dizzy, hearing his voice. Rooh didn't uttered a word and slightly pushed him aside.

She quickly ran towards bathroom, getting ready for the day. Ruhaan stared at her back, confusingly. He shrugged and yawned, taking his phone, he dialled his mother's no.

While here, Rehab shooked his head, rubbing his forehead due to a serve headache. He groaned when Roohi snored louder. She had an habit of snoring! And he came to know this hearing her snores whole night. He couldn't sleep!

Hearing a knock on the door, he stood up grumpily. Unlocking the door, he smiled at eira who squealed and gave him a flower bouquet. "Good morning bhai" she said smiling.

"Very good morning" Rehab said nodding. Saad narrowed his eyes at Rehab's red eyes. "Apki morning good toh nhi lag rhi!" Eira giggled and said, "smjha karo saad!" Rehab shushed them and locked the door.

Eira pouted, while saad kissed her nose. "Naak par darwaza band hua h, isse badla lenge" Saad said making her nod with squeal. A serious man could turn clown for his favourite woman, so as Saad. He smiled at her excitement.