2.

Life is soo unpredictable. You never know what's the next surprise you will receive. Smiles or tears? Happy or sad? Firm or broken? But atlas life goes on. What matters is your concern, commitment and dedication to realise your own worth.

Rehab too was experiencing the same, first the grief of his younger sister's sudden death. And than, Rooh's sudden departure to Ruhaan's native place. He loved Rooh, since the very first day, his sister brought her into their mansion.

It was something called love at first sight, but now the things were changed but his feelings were not. He can't hate her, but the  trust he holded for her was vanished completely. Leaving him in a dark place.

"I loved her!!" He yelled being all insane! He was hurt, broken and lost his charm!

His mother stared at his hurtful face. Her heart ached seeing her most goofy boy being this sad.

"She is gone for good Rehab" she whispered caressing his hair.

"And you think the pain I am bearing is bearable!? Just because I never thought straight of it? How can you do this mom?" He whispered unbelievingly.

"They are meant to be together " she whispered back holding his hand.

"And what about your son!?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Apko toh koi bhi...

"Koi bhi nhi chahye muje!!" He roared angrily. Shutting his room doors, he cried like a child who lost his favourite toy.

Neziha couldn't see her son in such situation, she ran to his room. Banging the door, she managed to enter.

"Rehab I can't afford to loss you! Rooh ko sirf Ruhaan hi.

"Kyuuuu!!! Kyuu!! Mom!! Ruhaan hi kyu!!" He yelled with bleeding heart.

"Kyuki Rooh ki galti nhi thi! Apki bhen hamla thi! ( pregnant) uske kokh me Shahmeer ka bacha pal rha tha! Nisa dheere dheere hum sabko batata chahti thi, lekin uss din Shahmeer ne aakr usse sach batane ko kaha tha lekin wo apni zid pr atal thi.. isme Rooh masoom h Rehab, galti Nisa ki hi thi!" Neziha whispered with tears.

Rehab couldn't digest the fact, that he mother knew what Nisa was doing, she was playing with Ruhaan's feelings and also kept him away from Rooh.

"Aur apne ye sab ab btaya!?" He whispered with bitterness.

"Ruhaan ko Rooh hi smbhal sakti h, Nisa jiss dal dal me phasi thi usse Ruhaan ki image , reputation or uska dil sab tut jata, kya tumne nhi dekha Wo kitna chahta tha Nisa ko? Wo ek achi ladki deserve krta h" she said cupping his cheeks.

"Toh apne meri mohabbat ki bali chara di?" He said chuckling bitterly.

His mother shooked his head.

"Aesa nhi h beta, mene apke ke liye apki tarah ek ladki dhundi h, Shahmeer ke jaane ke baad uski bhen Roohi yateem ho gyi h, uska saath tham lo" she said with hopeful eyes.

He just stared at his mother's face.

"Ap sab janti thi na!? Btaye? Hena?" He asked being more hurt now.

"Nisa ke accident ke baad mene sab pta karna hi mansoob smjha" she said looking down being guilty.

No words formed, he just hugged his mother and cried like a child! A 35 years old man was crying like a child.

--

1 month passed.

Rooh was sitting gazing the nature, life was changed since this whole month, she was living with his family. They treated her like their own daughter. She felt loved and respected.