25.

Another day rosed up. With new hopes and mystery. Rehab's mother was in safe, as the doctor inspected the observation ans declared she can be discharged by this evening. Which a relief to Wajid and his family. Roohi couldn't be more happy. She thanked the almighty thousand times. Currently she was helping her mother in law to sit, helping her with her breakfast. Rehab went to haveli to get bath and ready.

Neziha found Roohi's cheerful self being disappeared somewhere. She looked tired and her eyes were red. Did she cried? "Beta ap soyi nhi kya?" She asked in a meek voice.

Roohi smiled fakely and nodded in yes, "soyi thi, ap btaye apko takleef toh nhi ho rhi na? Kahi dard toh nhi h?" She asked being generally concerned.

Meanwhile Rehab enters the room with a fresh flower bouquet for his mother, along with Wajid and Ziya. Roohi stood up, wiping her mother in law's mouth with a tissue. She moved in a corner seeing Rehab approaching to his mother. She doesn't want herself to be the 3rd one in between his mother and him. Rehab pecked his mother's forehead.

Roohi smiled softly at mother son duo. Ziya side hugged her making her flinch. "Ap yaha kone me kyu khadi h? Inn maa bete ke chakkr me hum btana bhul gye, ap bhi kuch kha le Roohi" Ziya said caressing her hair.

Rehab's eyes snapped to her. She nodded looking down. Neziha was witnessing her son's glimpse again and again towards Roohi. She motioned Roohi to come closer, Roohi obediently stood by her side.

"Rehab, mamma ke bad biwi ki kheriyat pucha karo, biwi rehmat h, izzat h, ghar ki zeenat h, tum akele kyu gye? Meri beti ko kyu nhi lekar gye?" She asked slapping his arm. Rehab frowned at his mother, "mom woh khud ruk gyi, bolo na" he says as his mother kept on slapping his arm.

Wajid and Ziya chuckled at them. Roohi couldn't help but giggle. Rehab narrowed his eyes at her. "Mamma wo aainda dhyan rakhenge, hena?" She asked with teasing eyes. Rehab rolled eyes and hummed.

"Chalo jao, Roohi ko haveli le jao, muje apne bhai or bhabi se baat krni h" she says shooing them away. Roohi smiled and mouthed thank you to her mother in law.

Rehab agrees, as they walked out of the hospital. Roohi yawns being soo sleepy. She couldn't sleep the whole night, her mind was filled with chaos caused in their life. She was still not sure that Rehab would be by her side, does he hate her? Or not. Many questions were arising in her mind.

But didn't had any courage to ask him. The drive was quite and very uncomfortable. But no uttered a word.

Rehab stopped the car infront of the haveli. As he turn to her side, He found her sleeping, hugging her knees. Her eyes seems to have dark circles. Some lines formed on her temple shows she was not in peaceful sleep but something was disturbing her even in her sleep.

He had no courage to wake her up. Sighing, he got down the car and proceeded to carry her in his arms to their room. He knew what was troubling her. He made a mental note to talk to her and ease up her insecurities.

As he reached their room, he slowly pushed their room door with his one leg, entering the room. Which was completely dark. As the curtains were being the barrier between the lights.

He softly tucked her to the bed, covering her properly with duvet. He looked at her face with much more eagerness. Her small glimpse were a charge to his heart and his soul. He softly raised hand tracing her cheekbone. He missed her usual cheerful self.

He heart skipped numerous times. The emptiness he was feeling before was now replaced with solance. The harmony their relationship carried was made with trust.

While here Ruhaan woke up by the loud yells of no one but his own wife. Who was fuming and pacing back and forth in the room. She was talking on a call with her classmate.