24.

Wajid couldn't be more furious. He clenched his jaw and motioned Saim to follow him. While Ruhaan narrowed his eyes at his baba. May be he knew who was behind this accident. As he took a step forward to follow his baba and Mamu. Ziya stopped him saying, "Ruhaan, Rooh or ap ghar jao, ap log thak gye hoge" she says ask Rooh was extremely exhausted. She looked tired.

Ruhaan glanced at Rooh, who nodded in no, "nhi mamma hum thik h" Rooh said softly, but Ruhaan could see how exhausted was she.

"Thi h mamma, me Rooh ko haveli drop

"Nhi Ruhaan, Rooh akeli haveli me rahi nhi h, kahi wo darr na jayenge, ap bhi aram kr lena, hum Rehab or Roohi ko bhi bhej denge" she said making him sigh and nod.

Rooh stood to leave, Ruhaan held her hand, as he couldn't risk her health, she was bit sleepy.

As they came towards their car. His phone rang, he motioned Rooh to sit in the car. She nodded, while answered the call. As he was conversing on phone. His eyes snapped to Wajid's car. He was sitting in his car talking to saim. Conversing on call, he paced a bit, until he was on the main road. And a truck was coming with a speed.

Rooh's eyes searched him, being sleepy due to medicines effect she badly needed to go haveli. She looked here and there finding Ruhaan standing on the footpath talking on phone. Meanwhile she also witness the two trucks coming to his direction from both the opposite sides.

She hurriedly hopped off the car.. grabbing his arm she pulled him into the safe area. As the two trucks collided with each other making a big explode. Ruhaan and Rooh, both falls down due to the sudden jerk. Her heart beated rapidly.

She looked here and there and didn't find him. This made her heart raced more. While a strong arm pulled her to his rock like chest making her sigh in relief. She closed her eyes, when his cologne hits her nostrils.

"Rooh"

"Ruhaan ji" they both whispered in unison. He hugged her closer to his heart, stroking her hair, he planted numerous kisses on her forehead. "Ap thik h?" She asked in scared tone. He nodded in yes, cupping her cheeks, "me thik hu, tum thik hona ?" He inquired checking if she got any hurt. She was all ready to cry.

"Apko kuch ho jata toh!" She managed to say and tears betrayed her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. Ruhaan couldn't help but just stare her teary face. She was worried, worried for him. Who hardly cared for her. Since beginning he was all a jerk with her, also tried to molest her, but she forgave him. And now she was worried for his life! Why is so easy going person? Just why? He thought. But then his mind mocked him, 'your mother is same as her, didn't she forgave your father for all his miseries?'

But again his heart mocked, 'my father never betrayed her!'

'Neither your wife is betraying you idiot, if she is an easy going person, naive, not capable to take decisions, than what are you doing? Teach her things she don't know, a husband's duty is to make his wife strong and independent so that in future, that's what a real man is' his heart mocked him.

He wiped away her tears, "me thik hu Rooh, jab tak Rooh sath h mere muje kya hona h?" He asked raising his eyebrows. She looked down.

"Chalo haveli chalte h hmm?" He asked softly, she nodded. Not leaving his hand for even a second. He drove to haveli, with his one hand gripped by her.

While here Rehab inquired the doctor about his mother's health. Which was going worse by the passing minute. Rehab couldn't hold back his tears, though he tried his best.

Roohi was with ziya, as her blood went high.

Meanwhile Eira and khans showed up. "Dad apne btana bhi zruri nhi smjha" Eira pouted at her her father in law for not telling her about Neziha's health.