6.

And the flight took off to his native place. He found something poking his arm. Being busy on his laptop his slowly turned his head to find, Roohi cluthing his arm. She feared as the airline just took off.

He chuckled at her cuteness, slowly wrapped his arm around her. Pulling her closer. "Shhh Roohi, we are safe" he mumbled turning back to his laptop. His fingers typed something on it.

"Aese kese safe h? I just hate airplanes!" She whined, scooting more closer.

"Relax, see look at the view " he said pointing at the clouds through a small window. She nodded in no, closing her eyes. He shooked his head and said,  "itni darpok ho!?"

"Excuse me, me apko apke fears se milwao or puchu? Ap kitje darpok h!" She said glaring at him.

"I don't have any fears!" He said shrugging proudly.

She pouted frowning.

"Anyways wanna eat something?" He asked feeling her small taps on his veins, she was admiring how his hands were soo veiny.

"I love your hands! " she said giggling making his shake his head.

"Kids and their obsessions" he replied.

"Hmm.. bhude or unke boring kaam!" She replied back making his glare him.

"Don't call me that!" He said narrowing his eyes.

"I will, phle ap muje bacha bolna band kare.. look me a haseen khoobsurat, just wow ladki hu, adult hu" she said posing in such a way, that he got to know her curves perfectly.

He looked away gulping nervously.

"Umm.. Roohi why don't u sleep?" He said staring his laptop.

"No, muje neend nhi aa rahi" she said nodding in no.

"Or ap baat karte huye waha kyu dekh rahe h? Look at me!" She said gripping his chin and turning his face towards her.

Their eyes met, she smiled cheekily. Her sparkling eyes, while she smiles, made a flip flop to his heart. He examined her such deatils.. that he would pen down each detail with description of love.

She too was drowned in his eyes. His eyes soften whenever he looks at her. She slowly raised her hand.. to trace his eyes. Making him close his eyes feeling the magical touch.

"Apko dark circles ho rhe h" she said frowning.

He left out a breath he was holding. He opened his eyes, feeling all dizzy. Her simple touch was just soo soothing.

"See muje bhi h kya dark circles" she asked cupping her cheeks. Bringing her face closer to his.

He could feel her breath on his lips. He scanned her baby skin, her blinking eyes, her moisturiser lips.. how perfect she was.

"Bataye?" She said pulling him out of thoughts.

"Huh? Ha..." he managed to say. Clearing his throat.

"What!!! Muje dark circles h!!" She gasped making his eyes widened and he nodded in no.

"I mean no.. relax" he said making her sit back.

She sighed in relief and grabbed his tab to watch another series of Kdramas.

He massaged his forehead. "Have a Grip Rehab!" He mentally scolded himself.

--

"Rooh, what's your size?" Asked Eira while cooking.

Rooh gasped and nervously fidgeted her fingers.