19.

As soon as the fire alarm buzzed, the students and the teacher ran out worryingly, no one wants to be harmed. While Rooh and Roohi panicked too, they looked around the huge hustle bustle and tried to figure out what was actually happening. The hulky man, approached towards them and aimed his gun at Rooh, making her gasp with fear. Roohi glared at him, her mind clicked an idea, she slowly bent down joining her hands pretending like pleading to leave Rooh, but she gripped her backpack and swiftly banged it on his face. Gripping Rooh's arm, she ran to where she could find a way.

Rooh couldn't run more, her breathings turned uneven as her heart beated rapidly.
She cluthed her dupatta near her heart, "Roohi, humse bhi bhaga jayega ab" she managed to say. Roohi got scared and worried now.

They entered the library and Roohi quickly locked the main entrance. She helped Rooh to sit and catch her breath, but the restlessness she holds was worring her to no end. "Rooh me Ruhaan bhai ko call karti hu, Rehab ko bhi, please try to breath" she managed to say as her hands were shivering and as Rooh was finding it difficult to breathing. With shivering hands Roohi dialled Rehab's no.

Before even the call was answered they heard a gun shot, both hugged each other with fear. Roohi rubbed Rooh's back, "shh aram se, kuch nhi hoga" she assured. Rooh closed her eyes and Ruhaan's smily face crosses her mind. Meanwhile some bodyguards entered the library from the opposite side of the entrance which they totally forgot to lock in hurry and fear. They all circled the two girls with guns. Roohi glared at them.

"Tum log jante nhi ho, mere shohar ko! Wo tumari haddiya todh denge" Roohi spatted being angry for scaring Rooh to this point.

Meanwhile an old man around 45 appears, he looks handsome, strong, seems like he is a business man, as his outfit reflects it throughly.

"Guns down" he announced and all his men stepped back. Roohi glared at the man, saying, "insaniyat hi dikha do, she is a heart patient, call the damn doctor" she spatted taking Rooh's feared form closer to her heart.

Panic, pain and anger was visible on this old man's face. He gave a nod and quickly dialled his doctor's no. Roohi couldn't be surprised by this, but she understood one thing that they will not harm them for sure.

She looked down at Rooh, "Rooh, hosla rakho ye log hume kuch nhi karenge" she whispered and tried to dial Rehab's no again. But the phone was snatched by the old man. "Enough, now let's go, ghar jakr tumare shoharo ki bhi akal thikane lagani h" he said with pure hatred.

Roohi and Rooh were dragged out from the university's back side. Roohi was trying her best to get of the their hold, she even bited one man's arm, but the old man held her wrist and dragged her.

"Chahte kya ho tum? Ho kon? Or Rooh kaha h?" She yelled angrily now.

"Andar betho, warna Rooh ko doctor appoint nhi karega, your choice" the old man said with a straight face. Rooh was in other car.

Roohi glared at him and mentally prayed that Rehab comes soon. She gritted her teeths for forgetting her small dagger to keep in her backpack. While Rooh was unconscious. Her heart beats were going down.

The cars were running out of the city, to which Roohi panicked. But if she tried anything it would be harmful for Rooh.
She turned to the old man was looking at her with adoration. "Kaha lekar jaa rahe h? Or Rooh kesi h? Muje janna h!!" She said glaring at him more.

"Apne ghar ja rahi ho beti, Rooh thik h, the doctor just called me a minute a go" the old man said with emotions. Roohi was taken back, her eyes widened as something crossed her mind. She rolled up her sleeve showing her birthmark, a small oval shaped birthmark on her left hand. Hoping that she finally came across her father, the man chuckled and nodded slightly rolling up his sleeve too, showing the same mark.