13.

A loud slap echoed throughout the whole hospital lobby. Wajid Alam Shah's first son, the eldest one, was standing with his head bowing down in shame. The anger radiating from his father's eyes was something made him feel guilty and ashamed. This 6 ft hulky man was shivering just by his father's one glare.

Wajid Alam Shah was gritting his teeths in pure rage. He never thought that his son would ever do this to a fragile soul. She was hospitalised because of him. "Kya kiya tumne uss masoom ke sath?" Asked Wajid dangerously. So dangerously that Ziya too shivered seeing the same fire flames in his eyes that she witnessed when him killing his enemies.

"Wajid Sahab" she whispered softly holding his arm. Wajid looked at her with sharp gaze and she quickly backed off. She fears this scary man.

Wajid turned back to his elder son, "jawab h?" Ruhaan nodded in no, "galti ho gyi baba" he murmured in low voice.

Wajid chuckled hoarsely and gripped his neck making everyone gasp woth horror. "Galti? Ye galti nhi h, tum meri aulad ho, or me apni aulad ki rag rag se wakif hu, tume kya laga sirf tum pta laga skte ho Rooh kiski beti h?" Wajid whispered with venom.

Ruhaan's eyes widened, "or ab tum usse uske baap ki kiye ki saza de rahe ho, hena?" Wajid said glaring at him and tightened his hold around Ruhaan's neck. Ziya cried more, pleading, "wajid chore unhe, humara beta h woh, choreee... choreeee" she cried more.

Saad and Rehab held Wajid's shoulder, "baba leave bhai" Saad said pleading.

"Ruhaan Wajid Alam Shah, agar ainda kisi ki aulad ko uske kiye gunnah ke saza di, toh bhul jana me tumara baap hu" Wajid said and left him. Ruhaan choked and coughed. Ziya hugged him and cried buckets.

Saim dragged Wajid out, "pagal ho gye ho? Woh bache h"

"Or wo kisi ki bachi nhi h kya? Rooh ko bhi dard hua hoga na!" Wajid said angrily. Saim soften his eyes, "janta hu Wajid, lekin Ruhaan bss apna farz nibha rha h, ye sab karwaya kisi insan ne nhi h, ye sab halat ka khel h, hume unhe smjhana hoga" Saim said patting his head.

Wajid sighed and nodded his head. "Wajid wo tujse bhot pyar krta h, usse yaad h Sameer ne kese teri izzat se khel ne ki koshish ki thi, or Rubi ko kese uss nark me bhej tha, Wo bss usi baat ka badla le rha h, me janta hu Rooh bekasur h, lekin hum kis liye h? Hume ye facts clear karne hoge" Saim said making his nod.

While here Ruhaan was numb, his father never slapped him in his whole life. His mother whimpered touching his red cheek. He looked at his mother's teary eyes and asked, "kya me wakiye bura beta hu?" Ziya being a mother nodded in no.

Meanwhile the doctor examined Rooh and announced, "patient ka husband kon h?" Ruhaan came forward with no emotion.

"Ap Ruhaan h? She is asking for you" Hearing this Ruhaan was shocked. He knew what he tried to do with her but still she was asking for him. He felt more guilty and ashamed. "Bhai you should go" Saad said making him nod in no.

Eira being traumatised by this whole situation angrily stood up saying, "koi zarurat nhi, wo toh masoom h or hevan h, zrur usse daraya dhmakaya hoga, Saad let me meet her"

Hearing this Ruhaan just backed off, Rehab tried his best to stop him. But Ruhaan was not in mood to hear anyone.

Roohi and Eira dashed into Rooh's room, she was looking pale and weak. Eira quickly rushed to hug her soul sister. Her little muchin. "Meri jaan kesi ho ab?" She asked caressing her cheek.

"I.. Allhmdullillah bhabi.. plz unhe bula dijye" Rooh whispered softly clutching her fists near her heart. Roohi frowned at her words, "Rooh tum aram karo tension mat lo, uncle ne Ruhaan bhai ki ache se khabar li h"