26.

Driving to his warehouse, Ruhaan was in deep thoughts. He needed answers to his questions that why, who and how was Rooh's father not afraid about killing a human? Shaking his head at the cruelties that Rooh and Roohi suffered just because of their father's ego. He sighed, rubbing his forehead with two fingers. But his heart kept on reminding that Rooh and Roohi had being suffering since the very start and so was his family now.

"I will make sure to bury that moron alive!" He gritted his teeths, angrily. As many scars, that Rooh carried on her body was flashing through his mind. He never mentioned before, but he used to check her out secretly when should be combing her hair, cleaning the room, cooking, gardening or even sometimes when she would be in deep sleep.

He found many scars on her hands, back. Sighing restlessly he entere his warehouse where Mehzur and Faraaz were already present. As he called them up for a meeting.

"Kheriyta se Ruhaan" said Faraaz when he saw him entering with a sulking face.

"Bss jii rahe h, tum btao bhabi thik h?" Ruhaan questioned back motioning them to sit. Faraaz gave a small nod. "Kaam ki baat btao, bhabi ke kheriyat baad me puchna" Mehzur says in a boring expression.

Ruhaan rolled his eyes, "muje uss shaqs ki saari information chahye" He started, Mehzur and Faraaz exchanged looks and Faraaz removed a file from his side. Passing it to Ruhaan. "Or?" Faraaz questioned.

"Bss itna hi sath de skte h hum, isse zyda nhi, me ja rha hu, meri biwi muje bula rahi h" Mehzur said boringly. He knew Ruhaan was upto something in which he was least interested. He badly needed his fluffy wife in his arms now. Ruhaan glared at him. Faraaz shooked his head at them. "Koi kaan ho toh bta dena, akele kuch nhi karna alright?" He said to Ruhaan. He gave a nod. Sharing a brotherly hug.

"Don't mind Mehzur" Faraaz says shaking hand. Ruhaan gave nod, he knew Mehzur was just teasing him.

Faraaz too left, as he promised his wife for a date. Leaving Ruhaan with the file filled up with secrets, mystery and truth. Meanwhile Rehab too enters his study. Ruhaan passed the same file to him. He too read with eyes widened.

"Ab? Ab bhi koi wajah baki rehti h uss shaqs ko zinda chorne ki?" Ruhaan says pacing back and forth.

Rehab sighed being soo angry. Clenching his jaw, he stood up saying, "so? Will your birth giver, my sister and Roohi's mom will come back?" Rehab asked raising his eyebrows.

Ruhaan clenched his jaw at his words, "then? What do you want me to do? To sit quietly and watch my family suffer?" He yelled in anger.

"Its my family too, Ruhaan. Lekin zra soch, humari biwiyo ne kam umar me hu dunia ki har takleef dekhli ab ye ek aas h unhe woh bhi chin?" Rehab says using all his mind. But Ruhaan was using his heart. He badly wants revenge now.

"Woh baap kis kaam ka jo apni aulad ka nhi ho sakta woh kisi ka nhi ho sakta" Ruhaan says angrily.

"Itna acha bhi nahi bana chahye insan ko ki duniya galat nazar aane lage" Rehab says shaking his head.

"Or hadd se zyda bura bann jana chahye insan ko jab baat uski family ki ho toh!" Ruhaan says smirking.

"Ek baar Rooh ke baare me soch, kya guzregi uss par? Aurat bolti kuch nhi h jab woh takleef me hoti h, woh bss tut jati h, itna ki koi usse jor nhi pata " Rehab says in a low voice. His mind filled with Roohi's concerned. How badly she cried, saying that she didn't knew about her father's evil deeds to his family.

This triggered Ruhaan, his heart skipped a beat. He knew Rooh was already a shattered soul. Giving her more pain will lead to end to their relationship for sure.