37.

As Wajid was conversing on call. His eyes ranked Ruhaan and then at Rehab. They were busy acting that they were innocent. Then his eyes went to Saad. Who was grumpily narrowing his eyes Ruhaan. Wajid lightly slapped his head. "Baat suno Saad" he called making him nod. He followed his baba. While Ruhaan and Rehab exchanged looks. "Kahi baba ko pta toh nhi chal gya?" Ruhaan questioned to Rehab. He shrugged and whispered, "Saad muh na khol de"

"Iska muh band krwana padega" Ruhaan smirked and rubbed his hands together. Rehab chuckled and their eyes went to Eira. Eira was doing some steps with Safan. While Gaffar was busy twirling Rooh and Roohi.

"Eira, beta baat suno" Ruhaan called and gave a nod to Rehab to hype her for something.

Eira squealed and goes to him. Rehab whispered something to her making her gasp, "ab dekhe ap bhai me Saad ka band baja dungi!" She says fisting her fists and dashes to Wajid's study.

Rehab was about to follow her for the next drama. When he heard Roohi's giggle as Safan cracked the lamest joke. "Ek sher arz h" Gaffar says catching everyone's attention.

"Tuje bawasir ka marz h" Ruhaan said boringly making girls burst into laughter. Rooh and Roohi laughed making them smile.

Gaffar pouted and scooted near Ziya  "dekh rhi h ap phupho meri izzat ka bhari mehfil me kabara kiya ja rha h" he complained making her chuckle.

"Ruhaan nhi kro tang" she says caressing his head. Ruhaan aimed a cushion at him. "Wese Ruhaan or Rehab ap dono honeymoon par kab ja rhe h?" Asked Jannat wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ye ap puche apni betiyo se ye raazi ki kaha ho rhi hain" Rehab said whispering to Jannat. She smiled at his words.

"Chalo ye sab baate nhi kro, koi game khelte h" Safan proposed making rooh and Roohi agree. The two girls smartly dodged the topic. While Ruhaan eyed Rooh, their eyes met, making her heart skip a beat.

Meanwhile here, Saad was standing looking down with numerous thoughts. When Wajid asked, "kya kiya tum logo ne ab?" Meanwhile Eira came with her own complaints. "Baba, may I come in?" She asked like a kid. Making them chuckle.

"Ofcourse beta" he says smiling at his daughter. "Baba, you know cerelac ki chori ki plotting kisi or be nhi saad ne ki thi! Full proof plan tha inka. Or Haan bhai or Reh bhai ko bhi inhone hi involve kiya tha" she said pointing at her husband who's jaw was touching ground.

Wajid narrowed his eyes and picked up his wooden stick. Saad gulped and Eira gasped. " Eiru ye kya kiya tumne? Kitne pese mile ye bolne ke?" He questioned running out. Eira ran along with him. Wajid shooked his head at his son.

"Ye bache muje pagal kardenge" he thought rubbing his forehead.

Saad pulled Eira to their room, he glared at her to which she pouted as he caged her in his arms. "Kitne me ki shohar ki chugli?" He questioned making her frown.

"Purey 1000 rupe diye Reh bhai ne" she spilled makikg his eyes widened.

His heart raced with tranquility. She was his Zojha now and a mother of his son. Their son. He tucked her baby hairs aside. Kissing her nose, he earned a giggle from her. She smiled with wrapping her arms around his neck.

He leaned at her level, caressing her sides. "Are you healing well?" He asked softly remembering doctor's words. That she needs time to heal. And he should got intimate with her. She smiled and nodded agreeing. "I am fine and the happiest woman on the earth, or happy ho jaongi agar ap mere liye roz jldi aayenge" she says demanding. He smiled and pecked her forehead. "Noted, Janam" he whispered hugging her close to his heart.

While here, Gaffar shedded fake tears as it was time to leave. He hugged his phupho and kissed Wajid's cheek making him scrunched his nose. "Gaffar miya ab ap bade ho gye h" he said making everyone chuckled.

And Ruhaan pecked Jannat's forehead, "khayal rkhna apna, or ye apka bhudha apko preshan kare toh muje batana" he whispered making Jannat chuckle and shake her head. "Bhude nhi h mere shohar aj bhi ladkiya marti h!" She says proudly.

Safan in a corner, asked Roohi, "apka no mil skta h?" Roohi smiled and gave her no. Which Rehab had just witnessed. He was jealous but he knew his cousins. They were open minded and knew their boundaries.

Gaffar winked and waved at Rooh. He was about to share a hug but Ruhaan grabbed his neck making him chuckle nervously.

"Bhen h meri choti" he gave a clarification making Rooh pout at her husband. Khans departed. The boys sighed in relief.

"Ye gaffu bhot shaitan ho gya h" Ruhaan mumbled as he went upstairs to his room.

While Rooh was removing her bangles. That jiggled as she removed. his eyes went to her, he just figured out that her kurti was bit more backless than her usual ones.

He clenched his jaw and marched towards her, grabbing her arm in a firm grip. He pulled her towards him. Making her gasp at his actions.

"Rooh" he whispered in his deep voice. "Ji" she mumbled not able to withstand with his dominating voice.

"Apne kapdo ka hosh koya karo, itna backless kurti h, or tum aese hi sabke samne chali gyi" he hissed as he spoke. Not liking the fact.

"Woh.. humne dupatta liya tha sar par" she mumbled softly frowing.

His eyes softened as she was right. He sighed, he rested his forehead on her. Taking a deep breath. "Tum jaan lekar manogi meri, tumari aadat ho rhi h muje Rooh, kya karu me?" He questioned raising his one eyebrow. Making her narrow her eyes at him.

"Ye toh achi baat h, shohar ko aadat honi chahye biwi ki" she blabbered not realising what he was saying.

He chuckled at her innocence and pecked her lips not before making her shut up.

While here Rehab went back to his room, Roohi was engaged with dinner preparations. She was purposely avoiding him. He got fresh and marched to his study, flipping the pages harshly. As he was hating her ignorance. He got a cut on his finger. That made him hissed.

--

To be continued 🤍 ✨ 😌