11.

2 days passed.

There was no sign of Ruhaan, since last two days. Neither it was like she cared. She was reading books, making notes, helping in house hold chores, she would spent her day. Currently she was getting bored, so she decided to iron the cloths. As their wardrobe was messed up.

She removed her dupatta, making a messy bun. She dashed into the wardrobe and started cleaning it up. While here, Ruhaan entered the haveli being soo tired. He was busy with some mafia things. He directly marched upstairs to his room. Removing his watch, shoes, socks and shirt he directly layed on his stomach.

Drafting into sleep. Rooh was done with her work. She smiled being satisfied with the cleaning and setup. Sighing in relief. She went back to her room and gasped audibly. At a big scar at his back. Seems like he was attacked. The scar seems old but deep. She soften her eyes at him, feeling bad for him. She slowly took steps towards him. Who was sleeping peacefully.

Rooh, felt and urge to caress it. Thinking, "kitna dard hua hoga inhe" she thought and a sob left her mouth. She sat beside him, making sure he doesn't wake up. She slowly caressed his scar. He groaned in his sleep.

Meanwhile here Eira and Roohi were playing hide and seek. Being getting bored afyer the house hold chores. Eira was hiding behind a pillar ready to attack on Roohi with a water balloon. While Roohi was already hiding at a safe place. Keeping an eye on Eira. She is too smart.

Meanwhile Rehab entered the lounge. Eira mistook his steps with Roohi's and there we go! She aimed the balloon directly on his face! Rehab stood there with shock, Roohi couldn't help but laugh like hyena. While Eira yelled making Rehab close his eyes. "Urghhaaaaaaaaa!"
Hearing her yell, Ruhaan sat up with jolt. Rooh too flinched.

His eyes widened, when he saw her tears. "Ab kyu roo rahi ho?" He asked in his gruffy voice. She looked down not answering.

He sighed and rubbed his face with frustration. "Rooh kya hua h?" He asked again. "Wo woh apko wo scar kese hua?" She asked fidgeting her fingers with her red dupatta. He analysed, she was wearing a red suit, with 4 bangles in each hand. With their wedding ring, a small locket around her neck. Her hair were tucked up into a messy bun. And those sizzling red painted lips. With red puffy eyes. She looked adorable.

"Paas aao" he said leaning back on the headrest. She stood up and came closer. He held her hands in his, tracing the mehndi designs. She shivered and tried to get out of his grip.

"Tume pta h biwi ka kya farz hota h?" He asked softly, leaning closer.

She gulped nervously and nodded in no, "hum apko toh wo haq bilkul nhi denge!" She said glaring at him. He raised his one eyebrow.

"Tume har baat galat kyu smjh aati h?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Sahi baat karte bhi toh nhi aap!" She says rolling her eyes in same manner as him. He noticed that she was learning things from him, and trying it only on him!
He smirked mentally.

"Acha ek cup chai milegi?" He asked softly requesting. She nodded in yes. "Hath chore phle" she said and he chuckled. "Woh toh kabke chor diye, pakda toh apne h ab" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

She gasped and quickly ran out, while her dupatta took his balaye. He smiled handsomely at her.
Running down directly to kitchen, she started preparing tea for him and others. She heard Eira talking that Rehab was also back so she added more ingredients for everyone.

As the water was boiling, she thought, "ye itne ache toh h nhi, zrur inke dimag me kuch pak rha h" she mumbled and smashed a piece of ginger to add into tea.

While here Roohi took out a shirt for Rehab, as he was soaked in water. Standing in the middle of the room, he removed his soaked shirt. She came with a towel and a shirt. Passing it to him, she was about to leave as it was soo awkward to face him half naked, when he called her.