15.

Her eye longingly casted at her door sill, yearing to witness his charming face. His presence that suffocated her once bit now her heart throbbing loudly to glimpse him once. The door cracked open making her heart beat widely, she inhaled a deep breath, a frown appeared on her face when she saw Ziya and Mehzur entering her room with Zareen. Who was heavily pregnant with her first baby.

Zareen smiled politely at her bhabi. "Kesi h ap bhabi? Tabiyat kesi h ap?" Asked Zareen worryingly at the drip attached to her hand. Mehzur helped her to sit. Rooh felt warmly around Zareen. Indeed she was Ziya's reflection, with all her mother's genes. "Phle se thik h hum, apne zehmat nhi ki hoti appi, or ye janab kese h?" Rooh asked with shinning eyes at her belly.

Zareen smiled wholeheartedly fixing her glasses. "Allhmdullillah thik h" she said smiling, while Mehzur looked around asking, "Ruhaan kaha h?" Rooh frowned more. "Woh abhi nhi aaye" she said looking down. Mehzur and Zareen exchanged looks.

Zareen cutely held Mehzur's cuff, whispering, "hume cravings ho rhi h"
"Kiski? Apne bhai ki?" Mehzur asked rollung his eyes. Zareen pouted and pinched his bicep making him chuckle.

"Humne suna h iss hospital ke sandwiches bhot yum hote h" she whispered to her husband with hearty eyes. Mehzur couldn't help but facepalm.

Meanwhile Rooh was eyeing them with a small smile. She too wished to be loved and cherished like her. How sweetly Zareen's husband was handling her mood swings.

Meanwhile the door cracked open revealing non other than her husband, finally. Her heart beated more loudly this time. She lifted her head to see him entering, talking on a call, today he was wearing a navy blue shirt with blank pant. His hair well gelled up like usual. His eyes went to his mama, his lips curled up into a smile.

Then he gave a small nod to Mehzur, and a big charming smile to his baby sister. Ending the call, he shoved his phone into his pocket and hugged his sister. He smiled more making her heart beat crazily.

"Bhai humne apko bhot miss kiya" Zareen sniffed being emotional. "Rote nhi h meri jaan, ap call kardiya kare bhai hazeer honge apki khidmat me" he said sweetly and his sister squealed like a kid.

He could feel someone's gaze on him since he entered the room. He knew who was it. He purposely didn't glimpse her even once. Not being able to tolerate his ignorance. Rooh looked down with glossy eyes.

"Humare naseeb me hi nhi h khush rehna" she thought and being tired mentally she closed her eyes. Ruhaan's eyes went to her when she closed her eyes. The frown made him feel pang to his heart.

"Mama apko saad pick karne aa rha h" Ruhaan said as he wanted to spend some alone time with his wife.

Soon Mehzur too took Zareen out leaving the two alone. Ruhaan turned to his wife who was controlling hard to act like she was sleeping. "Rooh" he called her.

No response. Seeing no response he chuckled and smirked saying, "oh no kahi Rooh meri raah dekhte dekhte soo toh nhi gyi?" He said innocently. Rooh sat up with jolt and shooked her head, "nhi nhi hum toh jaage huye h kabse" he crossed his arms near his chest and she just realised what she did.

--

Getting up early in the morning what Rooh did first thing was witness his face soo closely. She blinked her eyes at his sharp features. Can a man be this beautiful? Why not? Her man was indeed beautiful. Feeling his hot breath on her forehead, she softly raised her hand caressing her cheek. His beard was grown roughly. Finding him this close made her heart skip a beat.

She smiled at a small mole under his lips. "Aww Masha Allah, mere shohar ke paas beauty spot h, so beautiful, so elegant just looking a wow" she whispered cupping his cheeks.