29.

With a permanent smile Ruhaan drove back to haveli. As his car entered the haveli. Ziya was aware and started placing breakfasts ok the dinning table. Meanwhile Rehab and Roohi too came back. Roohi couldn't be more happy as her day was off. Rehab shooked his head at her childish antics.

"Chalo bacho nastha karlo" says Ziya calling the three of them. Roohi squealed saying, "bhot bhuk lagi h, aj toh me sab kha jaongi" she says rubbing her hands together. Rehab was amused, didn't she had breakfast half hour ago?

"Haa haa khao sab apna hi h, bss tunara weight Rehab smbhal lega, kyu bhai?" Ruhaan teased making Roohi frown. She stuck out her tongue at Ruhaan. Rehab glared at Ruhaan too. "Or Rooh kaha h?" Ziya asked frowing. "Uski lectures the" Ruhaan says serving himself. While Ziya twisted his ear. "Mammaaaa" he whined like a kid. Roohi chuckled giving a thumbs up to Ziya. "Bina nahane nastha kon karta h?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Apka beta, or baba bhi" Ruhaan saud smiling cheekily. Ziya shooked her head. She too sat down having breakfast. "Mami mamu kaha h? Aj ap unke bina kese nastha kar sakti h?" Teased Rehab.

"Apke mamu or Apke saim uncle me behes chal rahi h, ki Sheriyar bade hokar kiska business smbhalenge" ziya said pouting. Her children giggled. Roohi ate like she was hungry since ages. Rehab couldn't be more amused. He made sure to wipe her hands and lips minute to minute. As she eats making everything messy.

Letting out a relief sigh. She caressed her little tummy like pooh. Roohi giggled at herself. When she felt his touch on her cheek. "Kese khati ho Roohi, baalo ko bhi khilaya h kya?" He says shaking his head.
.
"Rehab me thak gyi" she says yawing. "Abhi se? Or kya kaam kar liya tumne jo tum thak gyi?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Itna sara breakfast kiya" she says pouting. Ziya chuckled and said, "ab aram karlo, kyuki aj dophar me kuch mehmaan ayenge purani haveli se. Toh apki or Rooh ki muh dikhayi h" she says making Roohi pout. Rehab and Ruhaan exchanged glances and smirked.

"Toh fir hum office jakr kya krenge" they said in unison.

"Haa beda garak kardo tum dono na jakr. Tez dafa ho yaha se dono, Saad wesi leave par h abhi toh kya tum log bhi leave loge?" Asked Wajid coming from his study.

Boys sighed and mumbled to each other, "khud jate nhi h hume bhagate rehte h humare hi ghar se"

"Suna mene, or dophar tak wapas aa jana, jao ab" Wajid says shooing them away.

Roohi giggles to which Rehab glares her. She mouthed bhuddha and ran upstairs to check upon her mother in law.

--

While Rooh was sulking at her classmates teasings. Focusing on the current lecture, she sighed noting the important points. Meanwhile the two handsome boys interrupted the class by their sudden entry. "Ye kya battamizi h? Ap log aese bich class me nhi aa sakte" says the professor.

But the two boys seems to be very arrogant and stubborn, ignored the professor announcing, "humne suna h iss class ki kisi bhi ladki ne beauty of 2020 me participate nhi kiya h? Kyu?" Asked the first one. They were around 23 years old.

The girls gulped nervously and looked here and there. Rooh was boringly leaning on her desk when the second boy caught her. Finding her upto the mark for the contest. She stiffened at his smirk. "Tum, naam kya h tumara beautiful?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Rooh Ruhaan Alam Shah" She says pressuring the each word. The boy smirked and moved closer to her. She stiffened, "you are such a beauty" he says making her feeling disgusting as his eyes were telling her what his intentions was. Rooh couldn't hold back and punch the boy making everyone gasp.