36.

With confusions, Rooh stood up wiping her mouth.  She didn't get the word banana. Picking up her belongings, Ruhaan followed her as she walked out to the porch. "Ruhaan ji, ye koi code word h?" She asked as she puts her seat belt. He couldn't hold back but chuckle. "Ofcourse, for couples" he says playing along. She mouthed oh and again asked, "exactly, matlab kya h iska?" She asked innocently.

He sighed and streched his palm infront of her. She smilingly placed her hand on his which he dragged towards his private part making her scream and flinch. He laughed throatily. Poor Rooh was traumatised and all ready to cry.

"Ap gande h" she says and looked out with huffed cheeks. He smilingly drove to her university.

While Roohi was making faces as Rehab drove to her university. "Stop making faces Roohi" he said narrowing his eyes at her.

"Please Rehab, ap toh boliye hi mat" she says rolling her eyes. "Alright, me direct kr deta hu" he says as he kicked the brakes and leaned at towards her making her gasp with shock. "Ap kya kr rhe h Rehab" she questioned moving back.

"Tumne kaha na boliye mat, toh me soch rha hu direct kar du" he says shrugging. "Phle ap dur hate"

"Nhi hat rha"

"Please Rehab, ap bhot dominating lag rhe h, rehem kre mujpe" she says joining hands. He shooked his head and started driving. "Wese isme eww krne wali bhi koi baat nhi thi" he said  making her pout.

"Ap na towel lekr jaya kare, please promise kare" she said pleading. Making him chuckle. "Ap pakka Rehab hi hena" she mumbled and poked her finger on his bicep. He smiled at her antics.

The day settled down with regular schedule. Everyone was back from their work and universities. Ziya made their kadak chai for everyone and smilingly served everyone. Meanwhile boys went to Wajid's study to discuss some buiness associate issues.

Ziya turned to Rooh, "beta, ap shadi shuda h, thoda sa saj sawar ke raha kare. Theek?" She says politely.
Rooh nodded understanding. While Roohi's mother in law turned to her. "Roohi,  Mera beta ab 35 ka hone wala h, Rehab ko samjhna thoda mushkil h, lekin woh dil ka saaf h, u are understanding my point hena beta?" She says caressing her head. Roohi nodded understanding.

Meanwhile Eira came downstairs running, little sherry was crying alot. She got panicked. "Mamma sherry kafi der se roye ja rha h" she said rocking him back and forth.

"Beta hum abhi call karte h doctor ko" Ziya rushed to Wajid's study. Wajid dialled their family doctor's no. Everyone rushed to the baby who was now the centre of attraction.

"Aww baby roo nhi" roohi said softly caresing his forehead.

"Shayad inke peth me dard h" Rooh says thinking. Meanwhile the doctor arrived, did the small check up and sherry was fine now. His stomach was bit upset due to the increase of baby food.

Eira cursed herself for the lack of attention towards this situation. She sniffed, while Ziya caressed her head. "Beta apko dhayan rkha hoga" wajid says to Eira, as she was new mamma and didn't exactly knew things.

She nodded understanding. Wajid pulled ziya in a corner. "Or ap? Ap kyu akela chorti h meri beti ko? Ap dadi h, thoda responsible bane" he said making her fix her glasses and nod. "Jii, lekin ap phle apne beto ko samjhaye ye sab unki glti ki wajah se hua h, Sherry ko rice with milk cerelac suit krta h lekin inn logo ne woh bacho ki chaat chaat kr khatam kr diya toh hume ragi apple ka mangwana pada jisse sherry ko preshani ho gyi" she says being worried. As she too didn't knew ragi apple was not suitable for sherry.

Wajid glared at his sons and bhanja. "Ruhaan or Rehab, tum log nazar aaye na cerelac ki chori krte huye, mujse bura koi nhi hoga" he warned them making them nod in short.

"Or baba ap? Ap kare toh kuch nhi" Ruhaan fired back pulling Rooh infront of him, as if she was his sheild. She pouted at him.

Wajid narrowed his eyes at him. While ziya and others giggled.

Meanwhile Jannat and Ahmed, along with Gaffar, Affan and Safan enters. Ruhaan was the first one to rush towards them and share a hug with Jannat. As she was his favourite mami. "Kesi h ap gorgeous?" He teased purposely making Ahmed narrow his eyes at him.

"Ye pitega ab pkka" wajid mumbled to Rehab. Who chuckled at his words. While Gaffar, safan and Affan vanished towards the little sherry. Circling him as uf they saw a baby the very first time.

"Haayee ye kitna soft h, konsa lotion lagati h eiru appi ap isko" gaffar asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Eira giggled and whispered, "secret h, top secret" Gaffar pouted and looked around to Rooh. He squealed seeing her rushing towards kitchen with Roohi for tea and other snacks.

He and Safan quickly rushed towards the kitchen.  "Hey beautifuls ap dono university me nazar nhi aati h" he questioned sitting on the kitchen slab.

Rooh and Roohi smiled at his antics. "Aate toh h, ap bhul rhe h gaffu humare departments alag h" says Roohi making Gaffar gasp dramatically.

"Uff ye zalim department bich me aa gya" he hissed making the two giggle.

"Ap wese kal sham free h?" Safan teased Rooh as she places cookies. Rooh smiled at him, "jii, bss Ruhaan ji kapre iron krne ke baad hum free h" safan gulped nervously at his name.

With talks and jokes they helped the girls to carry snacks outside in the lounge. Ruhaan was busy teasing Jannat mami. Less he knew that gaffar was taking the bestest revenge for this.

"Chalo dance krte h, couple dance" Eira proposed the idea as sherry was in Ahmed's arms now. Saad sulked and nodded in no.

"Ye sadu h, Haan bhai come" she dragged Ruhaan. While he looked around for Rooh and found her talking with Gaffar as she shows him project.

"Masha allah kya khoobsurat kala h apne nanne pyare se haato me, chum lene ka dil karta h" Gaffar teased making Rooh narrow her eyes. "Hum taha ko btaye?" She questioned making him choke in air.

"Nhi! Me mazak kar rha tha" he says nervously.

Rooh chuckled at this. While Ruhaan gazed at the two and felt something in his heart.

While here, Safan was teaching Roohi some dance steps as she was incharge of upcoming events at her university. "Tume kafi acha dance ata h, mere partner banoge?" She asked being impressed.

Safan smiled cheekily. "Me toh kabse hu ready tyar" he says squealing only to receive a glare from Rehab.

The two husbands were jealous at peaks. Meanwhile Wajid got a call fron someone that Rizwan Usman was asking him to meet.

--

Asslamualaikum/ hey
How are you doing? ☺ its being a long time since i have being not regular with updates. I will be updating regular now 😌 koi nazar na lage bss ✌🤡