Chapter 1

Rosa has her legs wrapped around JJs waist while he has his one arm under her ass and his other arm around her waits to hold her

Rosa has her legs wrapped around JJs waist while he has his one arm under her ass and his other arm around her waits to hold her. She leans back and dunks her hair into the ocean, JJ holds her and watches her carefully while a smile forms on his lips. He looks from her face down to her black lace bra from Lounge and he bites his lip until Rosa gets back up and places her hands on his neck.

JJ stroked trough her wet black hair. Since she couldn't go and get her hair done her blond highlights are all grown out and she now has her natural black hair back. Other than Rosa, JJ really loves the black hair cause he finds it sexy. But for Rosa all of the bad memories are starting to come back, because the last time her hair was all black was when she was dating Rafe.

Rosa looks into his ocean blue eyes and smiles at him „Thank god I'm stranded with the hottest boy alive..." JJ starts to grin and places a kiss on her lips before he takes a deep breath.

„What's wrong?" she draws her eyebrows together but JJ shakes his head „Nothing baby." Rosa looks at him until he sighs „Okay stop staring at me like that... it's just I don't know it's just a stupid idea I think..." She grins confused „Okay but aren't all of your ideas stupid?"

He looks at her and leans forward so Rosa's hair is underwater again, making her laugh „Say sorry" he grins and Rosa shakes her head „No." JJ's grin widens and he leans more forward until Rosa laughs harder „Okay sorry! Sorry!" she laughs while JJ lifts her up again, he grins at her.

„Let me hear your stupid idea" she smiles until JJ's expression becomes more serious and anxious „JJ?" he looks at her and exhales „Okay it's like I- you-„ he sighs and looks down, Rosa looks at him confused and places her hands on his cheeks and lifts his face „Tell me" she smiles at him and he looks into her eyes.

„Whenever I look into your eyes I see everything I now want. And before I really got to know you I never knew that I want these kinda things. You know to marry someone and to have a family with them. I never wanted to have my own family cause of my family. But when I moved in with your family, I saw what's it really like to have a family, to be loved by them. And most importantly I never met the girl I wanted to have a family with. But then I met you and everything changed. I never felt anything like this. Like I look at you and it doesn't even matter what you're doing, if you're sleeping or talking with Sarah or just anything. I look at you and I'm like fuck yeah that's my girl. I don't know does that sound weird?" JJ looks at his girlfriend, who smiles with tears in her eyes „No..." she shakes her head.

„Good cause... I don't know... I would love to be your husband" he looks at her unsure while Rosa pulls her eyebrows together „Do you wanna marry me?" he looks into her eyes and she swallows under shock cause that's the last thing she would have expected.

JJ looks at her and bites his lower lip when she doesn't say anything. A few tears roll down her cheeks and she nods „Yes! Of course I want to marry you" she smiles „what the hell..." she whispers under tears and JJ looks at her with wide eyes „You do?" Rosa grins „Yes. Sí. Ja. Oui... okay I don't know anymore languages.. but yes JJ I want to marry you" He looks at her and immediately puts his lips on hers. Rosa deepens the kiss and strokes trough his hair.