Chapter 2

Rosa walks over to John B and Sarah, who are looking at the ocean

Rosa walks over to John B and Sarah, who are looking at the ocean. She angrily throws the coconut that she collected on the way against a stone. John B draws his eyebrows together and looks at her „What the fuck is going on with you?" Rosa looks at him „So just to clarify things. Kie kissed you and Pope right?" Sarah looks at John B at her words. JB sighs „Yeah but that was before Sarah." Rosa rolls her eyes „Yeah I know that. Tell me why the fuck this bitch is literally eating JJ up with her eyes? She told you anything like I wanna fuck one of my girlfriends boyfriend?" Sarah looks at her „What?" John B shakes his head „No.. I feel like you are maybe making things up in your head Rosa." She laughs „I saw it! She was all over his dick!" Sarah laughs a little at that but she immediately stops when Rosa glares at her.

„I think you are overthinking Babes" Sarah puts her hand on Rosa's shoulder causing her to sigh „Okay but I will kill her if she tries anything or looks at him like that one more time. And I mean it. Kill her. With a fucking coconut I will smack her head so hard that she's gonna die."

John B swallows „Alright no more coconuts for you..." he raises his eyebrows before Rosa sits down and crosses her arms annoyed, Sarah sits down next to her „Hey" she nudges her and Rosa looks at the sand „You know I love Kie but if she would ever do something like that. Like loving JJ, that would be-" Sarah's nods „Fucked up" she finishes her sentence causing Rosa to nod „Fucked up, yeah."

Sarah takes her hand and sighs „She wouldn't do something like that... I think." Rosa looks over at her „That's convincing. Thanks" Sarah laughs and hugs her „I'm sorry" Rosa laughs while Sarah hugs her tighter.

„Let's go for a swim" Sarah stands up and Rosa sighs „Nooooooo" Sarah looks at her and pulls her up by her arms „Please" she looks at her with puppy eyes causing Rosa to groan „Fine..." Sarah giggles happily and they both undress until they only wear underwear. Sarah grabs her hand and runs into the ocean with her.

Rosa laughs as she watches Sarah jump into a wave, Sarah looks at her and laughs too while she splashes water at her. Rosa laughs and splashes water at her „Stop!"

Sarah laughs and grabs Rosa's waist and pulls her into the water causing the two to be underwater.

JJ and John B exchange a look and they both start to grin since their girlfriends are acting like little kids fighting in the ocean. John B raises one eyebrow „I mean I knew that Rosa is just a big kid.. okay she has the height of a middle schooler but you know what I mean. She's a kid in her head-"

JJ grins „Yeah that shows that you don't know her the way I do cause trust me this girl is the devil in the sheets." John B looks at him and consorts his face „Oh boy." JJ grins wider „No I swear John B. Also I don't understand how you can't find her attractive. Even Pope says she's hot."

John B nods „She is for other boys but for me she's like a sister." JJ looks at him „You guys ever fucked or some?" John B immediately shakes his head „No what the fuck JJ? I literally just said that she's like a sister." JJ raises his eyebrows „So you never hooked up? Like ever?" John B presses his lips together before he laughs a bit „I mean we kissed once after our first party. But we were so drunk and Rosa almost threw up after the kiss. It was also kinda weird for me. But she is extremely pretty and you are a lucky guy to have her."