Chapter 5

„Really helps there's no names on the streets" JJ says after what feels like an eternity which the teens are walking around

„Really helps there's no names on the streets" JJ says after what feels like an eternity which the teens are walking around. John B lets his fingers hit the fence causing it to make an annoying sound, Rosa turns around and looks at him pissed before she slaps his hand away from the fence „Stop it" she hisses annoyed, John B pulls his eyebrows up and looks at her „Okay Maleficent." Rosa slowly turns back around, Cleo looks at JJ, who looks at his best friend and girlfriend for a moment before he looks back at Cleo, she nods „Just let me handle it" she walks over to a man and starts taking to him.

Rosa looks over at JJ, who looks away causing her to sigh „Okay can you please talk to me? What's your problem?" JJ looks down at her „I don't have a problem." Rosa nods with a grin and looks away for a second „Yeah I can see that." JJ scratches his temple and closes his eyes shortly „Okay my problem is that you can't turn your brain on once before you do anything. Because of you we are walking around this fucking island looking for Kie instead of finding a way to get us back home and get you back to your family. You get yourself and others in danger just to save a random man, who lied to us." Rosa looks at him, JJ presses his teeth together „Juts think before you do stupid fucking stuff!" he turns around to Cleo, who ist heading back to the others.

Rosa looks after him and you can clearly see that he hurt her with his words but she doesn't say anything cause after all she knows that he's completely right with what he said. But the way he told her and how he told her in front of all their friends. It's embarrassing to her and it felt just like how it felt with Rafe since he always did the same and corrected her in front of Kelce and Topper.

John B slowly strokes Rosa's back, she looks at him causing him to slightly smile at her just to let her know that it's okay and she doesn't need to be embarrassed. She leans her head against his arm and takes a deep breath to calm herself down and also to stop herself from crying.

The six continue to walk after Cleo's instructions, Pope walks next to Rosa and looks at her „You okay?" Rosa looks at him and slowly nods „Yeah I am okay, thank you." Pope nods „Okay... but if you aren't you can alway talk to me about it." Rosa slightly smiles „Thanks Pope." He nods with a smile and looks at JJ, who looks at a house „This is it. Let's go around back" the teens look at the sign before they walk around the house to the garden.

John B opens the gate and is the first to enter the garden. After him Sarah, Cleo, Rosa, Pope and then JJ.

JJ supports himself against the fence causing it to rattle, Pope immediately turns around and looks at him „Shh!" he holds his finger against his lips, JJ nods „My bad. Sorry." Pope and JJ jog to the others, who are standing in front of a window. Rosa looks at John B, who nudges her „Hey. Window?" he turns to JJ, who nods „Yeah." Sarah looks at her boyfriend „You go first, not Rosa." John B looks at her „But she is the lightest. We can easily just throw her up or like JJ and I can hold her up so she can open the window." Sarah raises her eyebrows and looks at him with a deadly stare, JB nods and heads to the window.