Chapter 21

Rosa wakes up in JJs arms on the couch at the chateau to her phone vibrating

Rosa wakes up in JJs arms on the couch at the chateau to her phone vibrating. She grabs her phone and draws her eyebrows together before she carefully stands up causing JJ to grumble a bit before he pulls the pillow into his arms.

She smiles and strokes through his blond hair before she walks onto the porch „Morning S."

„I fucked up, Rosa" Sarah's voice is shaky.

„What happened?"

„I totally fucked up.."

„It can't be that bad, Babes. Just tell me. It's okay" Rosa walks towards the dock.

„I- I was at this party yesterday and I kissed Topper" Sarah tells her fast.

Rosa's eyes get big „You did what?!"

„I kissed Topper.. I feel so bad-"

„You fucked Topper?!" Rosa asks shocked causing Sarah to sigh „No, I just kissed him.. how am I gonna tell John B though?.."

„Fuck, Sarah" Rosa takes a deep breath „Oh my god.. why did you fucking do that?"

„I don't know... it felt right in the moment.."

„No. Topper is a fucking dick. He knew that JB and you have a hard time right now so he gave you just the right amount of attention at the wrong time. God he's such a cunt."

„Rosa.. come on I need your advice" Sarah says desperately.

„Yeah.. umm" she draws her eyebrows together and thinks „Shit I don't know.. I never was in such a situation.. you have to tell him as fast as you can.. and you two should be alone. No other Pogues or Kooks.."

Sarah's voice breaks on the phone „I'm so sorry.." she cries causing Rosa to sigh „I know.. I know.. just take a deep breath-"

„Topper is coming.. I gotta hang up.."

„You're still with him?!" Rosa looks at her phone „Hello?!" she groans cause Sarah hang up the phone. „Shit.." she exhales deeply before she texts her dad that she isn't feeling good today and that she can't go to school.

Just when Rosa takes a deep breath two strong warm arms wrap around her belly. Rosa smiles slightly cause she immediately knows that it's JJ.

His touch, his scent or just his presence makes Rosa calm down. All of her problems or worries disappear when he's with her. Only this trouble teen can make her feel safer than anyone.

„Why are you already up?" he kisses her head while they look at the sunrise. Rosa leans her head against his shoulder and bits her lower lip for a moment but decides not to tell him cause he's gonna tell John B and she wants Sarah to have the chance to tell John B by herself. „I don't know.. I couldn't sleep" she strokes his arm and JJ nods „So.. you going to school or help us find Big John?"