Chapter 11

„Come on!" Cleo leads the way while the others run after her

JJ holds Rosa's hand tightly „Keep close to me.." he looks at her seriously causing Rosa to nod „Yeah of course." JJ nods and you can clearly see how tense he is as he wants to protect her at all cost. He has seen her being hurt and abused by other people, or better said other men, way to often. And if JJ wants one thing, it has to be to keep his fiancé safe. Never will someone put a hand on her ever again and that's what JJ swore himself.

The two run between Sarah and Cleo and Pope and John B. Rosa grabs one of Sarah's hand with her free hand just to make Sarah feels safer.

They run out of the building towards some stair that lead to a street. All of the sudden Cleo stops and turns around „Stop! Stop! Stop!" she hisses and holds the others back as one guard stand at the end of the stairs and looks around for the teens.

JJ runs against Sarah „Whoa!" he says and then his gaze turns towards the guard who has his back turned towards them. He immediately lifts his gun up and points at the guard causing Rosa to snatch the gun out of his hand „Stop!" she hisses and JJ looks at her „No... give me this."

John B walks a bit away and throws an empty glas bottle away causing it to break. The guard immediately follows the noice, Cleo nods and is the first to start walking. The others follow her and look around so no guard will see them.

JJ tries to take the gun away from Rosa which is why she pulls her arm away „Stop!" she hisses and JJ sighs frustrated while John B runs to the two of them and follows them.

„Let's go, come on" JJ takes Rosa's hand and follows Cleo, Pope and Sarah.

The six hide behind a wall in the center of the town, Cleo looks around the corner after a car filled with guards passed them „Psst, psst, psst!" she looks at the others for a second before she starts running

The six hide behind a wall in the center of the town, Cleo looks around the corner after a car filled with guards passed them „Psst, psst, psst!" she looks at the others for a second before she starts running. She opens the gate leading to the horse tracks, Rosa flinches as one of the horses neighs, John B pushes her as she stops „Go, go, go, go, go, go!"

The two run after Sarah, Pope and JJ, Rosa pushes John B out of her way „Move!" She runs faster since she doesn't wanna be last.

"Bloody rasshole! Hey, boy, come!" Cleo calls causing Rosa and Sarah to stop abruptly and looks around confused, JJ props himself on Rosa's waist as she stopped right in front of him and he was still running. Rosa grunts slightly when he collided with her, JJ immediately holds her so she doesn't fall „Sorry baby." She nods and still looks around for Cleo, JJ takes her hand „That way. That way!" He calls to his friends and runs towards Cleo, who disappears in a saddle room.