Chapter 19

Rosa sits with her coach after the cheer practice

Rosa sits with her coach after the cheer practice.. okay mainly she had to prove her fitness level and how flexible she still is. She had to do some jumps and some tumbling. Rosa drinks a few sips of water and looks at her coach, who smiles „I'm glad you are okay and back.. the girls were lost without you and I was super stressed out.. I mean you are the head cheerleader for a reason." Rosa smiles at that „That's nice to hear, thank you. I'm happy to be back too.."

„Good cause I talked to Principal Brown and he said that you have to complete some tests just to check out your state of knowledge. And if you gonna pass at least 80% of them you don't have to repeat this school year" she smiles at the young girl, who looks at her relieved „Oh my god.. thank you so much" she hugs her and smiles happily „You are the best.. thank you so so much."

Her coach smiles „You don't have to thank me" she puts her hand on Rosa's back „Go take a shower before you gonna get sick." Rosa smiles and stands up before she grabs her bag „Thank you" she smiles at her coach, who returns the smile.

Rosa grins and walks back to the girls changing room, she sighs a bit as the other girls are already gone.. but Rosa talked for at least 30 minutes with her coach so it's no surprise.

She puts her bag on a bench and takes her towel and flip-flops before she gets undressed and heads under the shower. Rosa closes her eyes while the warm water soaks her hair and body.

She smiles and forgets all of her problems at this moment cause she can go back to school, cheerleading, ballet and she has her family back. Fuck Sofia and fuck Rafe for being traitors. She has true friends, who would never do this to her. So fuck them.

Rosa washes her hair and her body before she brushes her wet hair and puts the towel around her her body. She quietly sings Mathilda by Harry Styles while she walks out of the shower and towards the bench, where her clothes are at.

Right when she walks out of the shower, she jumps back as she hears his voice. „Don't get scared" he says and raises his hands while she looks at the girl, Rosa draws her eyebrows together and looks at him „What are you doing here, Rafe?!" He looks at her „Just please listen to me.."

Rosa shakes her head and walks back into the showers „Get out!" Rafe sighs and walks after her causing Rosa to hit his chest „I just have a towel around my body, get out! I mean it, Rafe!" Rafe looks at her „It's not like I haven't seen all of you before." Rosa rolls her eyes at that „Please just get out..."

Rosa's body is filled with panic and fear but she doesn't wanna show it to Rafe. She doesn't want him to know that she's terrified of him. She doesn't want him to think that he still has control over her and her body. Rosa has had enough of it. She has had enough of Rafe and him trying to kill her.

Rafe shakes his head „Please just let me explain everything it to you.." he tries to put his hand on her arm but Rosa immediately steps back and raises her finger warningly „Don't touch me." Rafe looks at her „Okay sorry.. I'm sorry" he takes a few steps back to let her know that he doesn't wanna hurt her anymore.