Chapter 15

Rosa sits on a box at the chateâu „When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward

Rosa sits on a box at the chateâu „When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward. And he just kept saying „My thing, this is my thing." He had to be talking about the cross" she looks up at her boyfriend who is standing next to her and leans against the wall while he presses his teeth together and rolls his eyes as the thought of Rafe makes him go crazy.

Rosa swallows slightly at the sight of her boyfriend with the black cap where his blond curls are coming out at the sides of the cap. And the only thing she can think about is their sex yesterday and how badly she wants to recreate that right now.

„Absolutely" Pope says causing Rosa to snap out of her thoughts. She looks at him „And he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight c'clock" she looks over at Kie, who looks at JJ causing Rosa's body to tense.

Pope looks over at JJ, who smirks at him. Rosa looks at the two boys „It's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there.." Sarah nods „But this is our only chance to get it back." Rosa looks at her and nods „Yeah."

„You get any other information?" Pope leans down to Rosa, who looks at him „Uh, Sarah got the cargo number" Rosa hands him the note that Sarah was holding.

„Okay, well, that's a start" Pope nods and Kie smiles a bit „Yeah." JJ looks at the others „They're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak." Kie nods „So we should probably get a move on."

Rosa looks up at JJ „Baby..." she whispers causing JJ to look at her „Hmm?" she waves him down to her so JJ leans down to his girlfriend. She leans towards his ear „I'm so horny right now..." she whispers and JJ immediately looks at her but she shakes her head „No I swear to god I'm so fucking horny... I can't even think straight" she says quietly so only he can hear her. JJ swallows and concentrates on not getting a boner. „Yeah.. okay.." he nods „We gonna go inside in a minute.."

JJ calls Rosa from his phone, he looks down at her „Ah shit.. Gabriel is calling. Rosa come on we gonna answer the phone" he takes her hand. The others look after the two and Sarah grins „That's the worst excuse I have ever heard! You guys just wanna fuck!" she calls after them causing Rosa to turn around and grin at her for a few seconds. Sarah shakes her head and laughs while Pope sighs „Why can't they live one day without fucking?" Cleo laughs „They must have the best sex ever or else you won't act like these two do." Kie looks at the ground jealousy and stays quiet.

JJ pulls Rosa into John Bs bedroom and kisses her while he pushes her down on the bed. Rosa grins while JJ takes off her shorts before he takes off his shorts. She pulls him onto the bed and climbs on top of him.

Sarah leans against the wall „I hope they're having a quickie.. so it won't take to long." Pope just shakes his head „Please stop." Sarah looks at him and grins „Hey did you know that they once fucked next to you while you were sleeping? It was at the chateâu and you, JJ and Rosa were sleeping in the living room. They fucked next to you." Pope looks at her terrified „You're lying." Sarah shakes her head „Rosa told me." Pope stares at the ground and stays quiet.