Chapter 8

Rafe stops his car in front of Kelce house and pulls out his phone

Bebé❤️
I'm outside babe

Mi cielito❤️
Just come inside for one drink Cariño

Bebé❤️
Fine

Rafe gets out of his car and walks into Kelce house where the loud music immediately gets into his head. Most of the boys and girls greet him which Rafe quickly returns that but continues to search for Rosa.

He grins when he sees his girlfriend standing in the kitchen and talking to Sofia, he heads over to the girls. As soon as Rosa notices Rafe she starts to smile, Rafe puts his arms around her waist and lifts her up a bit, Rosa kisses him and smiles „Hey baby..." she grins and Rafe smiles „Hey, you having fun?" Rosa nods „Yeah" she turns around and grabs the drink for him „Here I got this for you." Rafe takes the drink and smiles „Thank you."

Sofia looks at Rafe and smiles „Heeey Rafie" she hugs him, Rafe returns the hug „Hey" he smiles at her. Rosa looks at them in return and exhales happily.

Rafe drinks the cup out within a few seconds and Rosa looks at him surprised „What the fuck?" she laughs while Rafe puts the empty cup away „One drink. Let's go" he takes her hand and walks out of the kitchen, Rosa laughs and waves Sofia „Byee." Sofia grins „Bye bitch."

They walk out of house and Rafe opens the door for Rosa, she smiles and gets in the car. Rafe also gets in the car and starts the engine. Rosa looks at him and smiles while she connects her phone with Bluetooth. She puts on "Beso by Rosalía" and starts to roll a joint while she sings the song. Rafe drives off and listens to her voice with a smile. Rosa can sing pretty good and her Spanish singing voice is even prettier. She puts the joint between her lips and lights it before she takes a deep drag and rests her head against the seat. She looks out of the window to the stars and smiles while taking a few more drags.

„Give me some too" Rafe says impatiently causing Rosa to lean over to him and put the joint between his lips, Rafe takes some deep drags and grins happily. Rosa kisses the side of his lips and whispers against them „Lo mejor que tengo,
es el amor que me das..." Rafe begins to smile and kisses her gently before concentrating on the street again.

He parks his car at his house and gets out to open her door causing Rosa to smile and get out of the car „Thank you sir" she grins and Rafe smirks „My pleasure madame." She laughs and Rafe lifts her up while carrying her into the house, she holds on to him and laughs, Rafe grins „Shhhh you gonna wake my dad and Rose" he laughs as well and carries her upstairs to his room where he sets her down.