Chapter 9

JJ looks over at Rosa, who lies next to him on the old mattress and looks at the ceiling

JJ looks over at Rosa, who lies next to him on the old mattress and looks at the ceiling. He turns on his side and strokes over her belly with his fingertips causing Rosa to get goosebumps. She turns her head towards him and smiles while JJ places gently kisses on her shoulder. Rosa smiles and strokes through his hair with her fingers.

His hand moves a little lower and strokes the hem of her panties. Rosa looks at him with her mouth open as she didn't expect him to try to have sex with her while all of their friends are sleeping in the same room. JJ looks at her and an grin forms on his lips at her reaction „You good?"

Rosa looks at him and slowly shakes her head „Nooo... I think you have to make me feel good.. can you do that?" she looks at him with innocent eyes and a slight grin on her lips. JJ looks at her for a few seconds and swallows „Fuck..." the words out of his mouth are not even a whisper „You want me to make you feel good?" he looks into her eyes and Rosa nods while her eyes linger on his „Yes please." JJ bites his bottom lip „Say it again..." his fingers stroke under her pants along her thighs causing Rosa to breath faster „Please JJ..." she whispers.

JJ immediately stands up and lifts her up, Rosa looks at him surprised while she wraps her legs around his waist, he grins and carries her up the stairs. Rosa is kinda relieved that they are not gonna fuck in the same room in that the Pogues are sleeping in. She holds on to his neck „You got the condoms?" she looks at him and JJ loosens one hand from her to pull out the condoms of his trousers „Got all of them. It's gonna be a short night for us.." Rosa looks at him and laughs „Wait how many do you have?!" she looks at the condoms „I gave you two." JJ nods „I know I grabbed three more" he grins proudly and Rosa laughs „Maybe we should not use them all in one night. Who knows how long we are stuck here."

JJ thinks about that for a seconds „Okay we gonna use two." Rosa grins and shakes her head „Fine let's just use them all and if we need some more we just gonna walk over to Portis."

JJ looks at her for a few seconds and then nods „Yeah good idea" he lays her down on one of the mattresses and crawls on top of her while he supports himself with his arms next to her shoulders. He looks down at her while Rosa strokes his blond hair out of his face and looks at his lips „Kinda think I forgot how to have sex" she looks at him and JJ laughs „I don't think so, like sex with you is like heaven." Rosa grins and kisses him passionately causing JJ to grab one of her boobs and squeeze it, Rosa slightly moans against his lips since it's been a while the two had sex.

She opens his pants as JJ deepens the kiss and breathes faster. He kisses her chin down to her neck and sucks at her skin. Rosa leans her head back and closes her eyes while she just lets him kiss her neck. JJs hand wanders down to her pants which he opens and slowly takes off. Rosa looks into his eyes causing JJ to do the same „You okay?" he asks carefully and Rosa nods with a smile on her face „I am." JJ smiles and kisses her again while Rosa takes off his pants and pulls him closer.