Chapter 25

New character

New character

Alberto Guerra as Pablo Garcia

„Rosalía?" Her body tenses and she slowly turns around. „Hola tío Pablo" she says with a smile but you can basically see how nervous she is.

She walks over to him and hugs her uncle, who smiles „¿Estás bien?"

She nods „Sí, ¿y tú?" she looks at him while Pablo nods „¿Qué haces aquí?" his voice gets a lot more serious causing Rosa to swallow „Uh.. Estábamos hablando con alguien." Pablo raises his eyebrows „¿Con quién?"

„No sé su nombre..." she looks at him while he slowly nods „De acuerdo. Vuelve a casa sano y salvo. Vendré a cenar esta noche" he kisses her forehead before he walks into the rocketfish.

„Who the hell was that?" JJ looks at John B, who shrugs „I have never seen him before." JJ looks at him confused „What? You are her best friend for her entire life." John B nods „I know. but I don't know this guy."

Rosa takes a deep breath and gets into the Twinkie „We're fucked." The two boys immediately look at her „Who was that?! He looked like a fucking Mafia Boss" JJ says causing Rosa to sigh „That's my uncle." John B looks at her confused „Your dad's brothers look different." Rosa rolls her eyes „Yeah cause he's my mom's brother."

„Okay, I have many questions. First of all why is he here?" JJ looks at his girlfriend, who looks at her hands and clears her throat „So.. he's kinda the black sheep of the family but everyone still loves him cause he takes care of his family. Yeah he kinda sells a lot of cocaine in Columbia, so he's mostly not here.. I think he also has business connections with Mike.. but I don't know." JJ's eyes get big at that while John B closes his eyes. „So Heyward kinda was right with Narcos" JJ shrugs his shoulders causing Rosa to groan „No. He does that shit but not my other family."

JJ just nods „Okay and why are we fucked?" Rosa looks at him „Cause he's probably calling my mom right now to tell her that he saw me here. Let's just get this done before she calls me, okay?" Rosa looks at John B, who starts the engine „Okay."