Chapter 4

JJ packs the stuff together and then looks at John B, who looks at JJ

JJ packs the stuff together and then looks at John B, who looks at JJ. He points at Portis so John B immediately turns towards him „Hey, Jimmy. Is that Burning Man? Right there?" JJ carefully opens the bag under puts the stuff one by one back into the bag. Portis looks at John B „Yeah! That's Burning Man, all right. That was my first time." John B nods „How many times you been to Burning Man?" Portis laughs „I started going when I was 18. GT's, baby! GT's!" JJ look over at Portis and is about to carefully put the last Book back into the bag. John B continues to try to distract Portis „Yeah, I've heard a lot about it. I've never been west." Portis looks to his right where he sees JJ with his hands on Portis bag. He draws his eyebrows together "Hey, man!" he pushes JJ on his chest away, causing Portis to yank the steering wheel to the right and JJ to fall on top of Rosa, who slams against Pope with a grunt. „What the hell are you doing?" Portis says angrily while the others fly through the plane cause it's flying uncontrolled in the air.

„That's mine!" Portis screams while he tries to rip the book out of JJs hands, who glares at Portis angrily „Who are you really?" Rosa looks at Portis filled with panic "Fly the plane!" she screams loud and Portis looks at her for a second "It's my book. Give it back!" he looks back at JJ and rips the book out of JJs hands.

"Please fly the plane!" Pope shouts in panic "Please fly the plane" he repeats while holding himself with one hand and Rosa with the other. Portis grunts and quickly sits up again, gripping the steering wheel while the controls beep, "Come on. Come on, Fish. Come on, Fish" Portis hisses as the others hold on and slide back and forth. JJ also grabs Rosa with one hand as her body continues to slide down.

Sarah and Pope grunt and Portis tries to save the plane somehow, "Come on, Fish. Come on, Fish. Come on." Sarah, Kie and Rosa scream in panic as the plane gets closer and closer to the ocean. 

"Come on, Fish" Portis looks fearfully out of the window and JJ pulls Rosa to him all at once "Whoa, whoa, whoa" he looks around while holding his fiancée tightly in his arms, who still shrieks.

"Beneath!" Kie shouts as the plane engine is revving.  The plane hits the sea, causing the teenagers to all grunt and fly through the plane. The teenagers scream until the top of the plane lands in the water and the plane comes to an abrupt stop. Cleo flies forward, dragging Pope and Kie with her. Pope slams into Rosa, who slams into JJ, who slams into the seat from Portis. Kie lands on Sarah. Rosa and Sarah cough and Rosa slowly pushes Pope off her as she surfaces, as the plane is half filled with water. She looks at Sarah, John B and Kie who are also already above water. Pope and Cleo are just surfacing. Rosa looks over at JJ leaning unconscious against the seat, she snaps her eyes open. 

"Guys. Guys. Is everybody good?" Kie looks at the others and coughs, Pope follows Rosa's gaze, he shakes JJ "JJ! Wake up, man" JJ opens his eyes slowly and Pope pulls him up carefully, "We gotta get out. We gotta get out of here." 

Rosa looks at JJ who puts his hands on her hips "Go baby" she nods and turns to follow the others who slide towards the door. John B kicks open the door of the plane and JJ looks to the others, "We gotta get out before it sinks."