Chapter 14

She puts her bike in the garage and takes a deep breath „What the fuck

She puts her bike in the garage and takes a deep breath „What the fuck..." she whispers and shakes her head before she walks into the house and runs into her room where JJ and Sarah are sitting and talking.

They both look at her and JJ draws his eyebrows together while Sarah stands up „Did you see a ghost or something?" Rosa looks at her „Worst. Rafe is back... he was at Tanny hill" she hands Sarah the back while JJ stands up „What?! Did he touch you?!"

Rosa shakes her head „No he didn't see me. I'm fine" Rosa takes a phone out of her nightstand and hands it Sarah „Give this to John B yeah? My dad bought JJ and me new phones.."

„Why is Rafe back?" Sarah looks at her confused and Rosa sighs „Okay I think your Dad and Rafe are bringing the cross to Wilmington... Rafe was on the phone with your Dad and he said that it will be at Wilmington. Tomorrow night" she draws her eyebrows together and tries to remember what he said „Car 750X... that's what he said. He always said that it was his thing. It has to be the cross."

JJ raises his eyebrows „We gotta tell Pope." Sarah nods „Yeah.. I'm gonna go back to the chateau and tell John B.. you gonna contact Kie?" Sarah looks at Rosa who nods „Yeah."

Sarah grabs the bag „Thank you" she hugs Rosa „and I'm so sorry that I brought you in danger.." Rosa shakes her head „No. no. You couldn't know that he was back. Also I'm fine" she smiles at her best friend, who slowly nods „Yeah but still... I see you guys later" she smiles at JJ before she leaves.

JJ looks at his girlfriend and walks over to her before he wraps his arms around her, Rosa smiles and hugs him back. „Are you okay?" he kisses her head and Rosa nods „I am." He looks at her „Good otherwise I would've killed this motherfucker."

„JJ, Rosí" Camila calls from downstairs „Dinner is ready!" JJ looks at Rosa and grins „I am super hyped to eat your moms food." Rosa laughs „You are crazy" she takes his hand and walks down the stairs to the dining room.

Rosa looks at Heather and smiles slightly „Hey." Heather also smiles „Hey it's so insane that you are back. Everyone thought you guys were dead." Camila looks at Heather while Sam clears his throat and Rosa nods „Yeah..."

„Rosa" Gabriel looks first at his daughter and then at JJ „JJ, I called your schools. You gonna go back to school on Monday. I'm not sure if you have to repeat this year.. the principals said that it depends on your current performances."

Rosa nods and looks at him „What about Cheerleading and Ballet?" Gabriel looks at her but before he can say something Heather looks at her „I heard that the coach was super stressed out since she didn't know if you ever will be back. I think she's gonna be happy that you're back." Rosa smiles at her „Thank you Heather." Gabriel nods and puts his hand on Heathers shoulder for a seconds „And you're definitely going back to Ballet. Just contact Mrs. Jones" he smiles and Rosa nods before she continues to eat.