Chapter 18

JJ literally had to drag Rosa out of her bed to get her to come with him to the chateâu

JJ literally had to drag Rosa out of her bed to get her to come with him to the chateâu. First of all she's still fucking depressed that Sofia is fucking Rafe. Secondly she has a fat hangover and thirdly her mom told her not to go to the chateâu when Big John is there. And still she's just getting out of her car and follows JJ towards the chateâu where Pope, Kie, Cleo and Sarah are already waiting for the two.

„Look at you, big man!" Big John hugs Pope, who smiles wildly. „Look at you!" Rosa watches the two and feels sick to her stomach as she still loves Big John like her own father but she also doesn't wanna backstab her mother.

JJ grins and runs up to Big John before he jumps onto his back and laughs happily. Big John laughs and holds JJs leg while John B gets some drinks for his friends.

„JJ, come on. Come on" Big John laughs as JJ is still on his back. The two play fight, John B watches them and sighs, which Rosa notices.

She walks over to him „Hey, you okay?" John B looks down at his best friend and hands her a coke „Yeah... are you? You look shitty as hell.." Rosa is not wearing any makeup, has dark eye bags and is wearing an oversized Astroworld hoodie with black booty shorts even though it's hot as hell outside.

„Oh yeah I'm fucking fantastic.. just found out Sofia is fucking Rafe" she looks at John B „and I also have a hangover." John Bs eyes widen „Sofia is fucking Rafe?! Like your friend Sofia?" Rosa nods „Yup." He sighs „Shit. I'm sorry" he wraps one arm around her shoulder.

„Did your dad say something about my mom?" she looks at him while he draws his eyebrows together „Yeah just that she didn't wanted to help him with finding something." She looks at him confused „What exactly?" John B just shrugs „He didn't tell me but he's pretty pissed at her." Rosa sighs „Yeah same with my mom.. is he mad at me too?" John B looks down at her confused „Why would he?" Rosa looks over at Big John „I don't know.. he didn't even say hello to me." Rosa opens her can and drinks some coke while John B shakes his head „Just go ahead and say hi to him."

Rosa nods „Okay" she walks over to Big John, who was laughing with the Pogues but his laughter slowly fades while he looks at the girl. Rosa smiles slightly „Hey.." Big John nods at her „Hey Rosí." She smiles confused since he always hugged her when they saw each other.

Hundreds of thoughts are going through her head right now. What did Big John search? Why didn't her mom help him find it? Why are they so mad at each other? Why is Big John mad at Rosa? But the biggest question she has, why is John B lying to her? Rosa always knows if he's lying to her or not. He does this thing where he flinches slightly with his left eye and presses his lips together for a second. One thing John B doesn't know is that Rosa knows that he does that, which means he doesn't know that Rosa knows he's lying to her.

Rosa looks at Big John for a few seconds but then she just nods a bit and sits down on JJs lap since he's sitting on a chair next to Cleo and Pope. Rosa doesn't wanna start drama in front of everyone right now. Big John looks after her and draws his eyebrows together since she really isn't looking good at all. But it's not his business cause she's not his daughter.