Chapter 13

Rosa, Camila, Gabriel and Sam all sit in their living room on the sofa

Rosa, Camila, Gabriel and Sam all sit in their living room on the sofa. JJ went to check his house to see if everything is good there.. but if he would have been completely honest he would have also told them that he wants to check if Luke is back.

Rosa smiles at her mother and shakes her head „Since when are you back?" Camila takes her hand „Yesterday evening." Rosa nods „So.. John B found you and Big John?" Camila nods „Yes he did and he is the reason that I'm sitting here with my family... it was a really hard time.."

„Why did you never try to contact us?" Rosa looks at her and Camila sighs „I did try at least 100 times but Big John never let me since he thought that it would put you and also him and I in danger."

Sam rolls his eyes „Yeah but he's a fucking shithead." Gabriel looks at his son „Sam!" He looks back at his father „What it's the truth! Mom also told me that she doesn't want Rosa around him anymore... he's just fucking treasure obsessed." Gabriel looks at Camila, who slowly nods „No he's right. I don't want her hanging around at the chateau anymore.. at least not when Big John is home."

Rosa looks at her confused „What happened? You were best friends..." Camila nods „I know but things change.. and the way he was acting and how obsessed he was to find..." she stops herself so her daughter won't have another stupid idea like finding the royal merchant or the cross of santo domingo „a stupid treasure. It was like he didn't care to get home to John B and he also was the reason that I wasn't able to be home earlier. He was just selfish and I don't want you to get into more danger or trouble."

Rosa draws her eyebrows together but slowly nods „Okay.." Gabriel sighs and looks at his daughter „Yeah but let's hear where you have been and what the hell happened?"

Rosa looks at her family „That's a long story.." Camila smiles „We have time." Rosa clears her throat „Okay so we found this cross which was on the royal merchant... the cross of Santo Domingo. Have you heard of that?" Gabriel nods „Yeah you guys found it?!" he asks shocked and Rosa looks at him „Yeah in freedmen's church after Pope figured out where it was hidden. Anyways we found it and Pope got stung by wasps so we went to JJs cousins house since he's an EMT. He helped Pope and we wanted to get back but Pope crashed the truck from Kies Dad and while we were standing on the side of the road, Rafe and this dude.. I can't remember his name... he looked like a horse and he was like the brother from a woman named Limbrey-„

„Carla Limbrey?" Camila looks at her and Rosa nods „Yes Carla Limbrey. So Rafe and Carla's brother drove past us and they took the cross. The cops took Kie and drove her home cause Mike and Anna reported the truck as stolen.. cause Kie took it without them knowing.." Gabriel looks at her and shakes his head in disbelief causing Rosa to swallow „Yeah.. so Pope, JB, Sarah, JJ and I went to the Cameron's and Sarah went inside to get the keys to the truck so we could get the cross back. I went to check on her after a few minutes but I didn't find Sarah.. Rafe found me so he put this towel over my lips and nose and I passed out. Next thing I know was that I was in a fucking forest or some shit I don't know. Pope and Rafe were fighting outside so I tried to run away but I passed out again and then the next thing I remember is that I was on this ship. John B found me and Sarah... she was also on the ship... and Pope tried to get the cross back but it didn't work so we jumped off the ship and yeah we were stuck on this island."