Bonus

Rosa sits in history class and yawns while she looks at the paper on her desk, on which she has drawn a portrait of JJ

Rosa sits in history class and yawns while she looks at the paper on her desk, on which she has drawn a portrait of JJ. She is just adding some details to his eyes when she can feel her phone vibrating in her pocket. She looks at the teacher, who currently writes a timeline on the board.

She pulls out her phone and looks at JJs messages.

Mí vida❤️:
Baby, be outside in 5 mins
Hello?
Look at your phone
Babe
I wanna see your beautiful face
Let's get a day off
Smoke some weed and go surfing
Look at your phone babe!

Rosa:
Oh my god chill

Mí vida❤️:
Look out of the window

Rosa takes a quick glance at the teacher again before she stretches and looks out of the window, where she can see JJ holding up a joint. She grins and shakes her head slightly before she raises her hand.

„Ms. Fernandéz?" the teacher looks at the girl.

„I really don't feel good right now.. could I-"

„What's wrong?" he stands up while the rest of the class looks at her.

„I feel like I'm gonna throw up" she swallows and looks at the teacher, who immediately nods „Yeah, okay. Go" he nods again.

Rosa grabs her back and stands up „Thank you.." she leaves the classroom as fast as she can before a wide grin appears on her lips. She walks down the stairs to the front entrance, as soon as she steps down the last step, she can already see JJ standing in front of the school.

He looks at his girlfriend and smirks while she jogs out of the school and jumps into his arms, JJ wraps his arms around her and spins her around for a few seconds causing Rosa to laugh.

„I missed you" she places her lips on his and kisses him like 20 times. JJ laughs against her lips „I missed you more" he places his arms under her ass und lifts her up a bit before he kisses her again.

Rosa smiles and strokes through his blond hair „Okay, so what are we gonna do?" he sets her down and grins „So I planed that we first go and get something to eat, then we gonna-"

„Go shopping" she grins.

„Uhm, that wasn't part of the plan but sure" he nods.

Rosa smiles happily while JJ takes her hand and walks over to his motorcycle with her „after shopping, we gonna get something to eat" he corrects his plan „then we gonna drive to the beach and go surfing. And then we gonna go home and fuck."

Rosa looks at him and laughs „Good thing that you also put this into the plan..."

He nods with a grin „Of course" he puts his helmet carefully on her head before he gets on his motorcycle too. Rosa holds onto him while he drives off.