You Took Away The Love & The Honesty

Leslie

Sam and I have been getting closer and I'm finally happy with where I am in my life. There are times where I'm sometimes annoyed but it mainly has to do with Justin, who's so relentless. If it's not jewelry, it's flowers, or furniture, Sam would where they were coming from and I would have to lie to him. I obviously return all the gifts back to Justin because I want nothing to do with him.

It's been raining all week in Los Angeles so Sam's been hanging out with me in my new place, we've done nothing but order takeout and watch Orange Is The New Black.

"Hey you want me to order Chinese?" Sam wraps his arms around me.

"I know it's raining but can we go to the mall?" I ask.

"Aww babe." Sam whines.

"Pllleeeaassee?" I pout.

"Fine only for you, I'll grab my keys." Sam got his hoodie and I grabbed my leather jacket. "What are we going to mall for anyway?" Sam chuckled.

"Stuff." I kissed his cheek and walked to the front door "Let's go."

The ride to the mall took no more than 25 minutes and once we got in I headed straight to the Louboutin store.

"Shoes? We came here to look at shoes?" Sam sighed.

"No, I came here to look at shoes. If you don't want to stay babe you don't have to, how about you go get some food?" I kiss him on his cheek.

"Alright, I'll be back." He nods then walks out the store.

I walk around the store admiring all the beautiful shoes displayed, there was one in particular. It was a pair of color blocked heels with a gold finish at the front of the shoe.

"Hi, is there something I can help you with?" The sales lady approaches me with one of those fake pageant queen smiles.

"Just looking at these shoes." I smile back.

"Miss, those shoes cost $600" The sales lady clears her throat.

"And what exactly is your point? Oh wait, you think I can't afford them." I chuckle placing the shoe down.

She remained silent.

"You may not want to say it but I'm not stupid. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your job just to assist people if they need help?" I look at her caked up face.

"Yes it is." She puts on that fake smile again.

"Well that's what you should stick to and not worry about what I can and can't afford." I say to her. I pick the shoes back up and place them in her hand "Size 7" I whispered to her.

She walks away with a dumbfounded look on her face and smirk appears on mine. I continue looking around the store until the sound of the female employees whispering caught my attention, I turn around and I see Justin and his friends walk into the store.

"Fucking great." I whisper to myself.

"Excuse me Miss, we're out of 7." The lady says catching Justin's attention.

Shit

"Umm I'll take a 7 1/2" I sigh.

"Leslie?" Justin walks up to me with a smile on his face.

"Hi." I mutter.

"How you been?" He asks.

"Fine" I mutter.

"Are you okay?" He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Dios Mío. No Justin I'm not okay, I'm trying so hard to get over you but you keep sending me gifts and texting me." I whisper so other wouldn't hear.