What Happened Between You Two?

Leslie

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Sam kisses my cheek then sits next to me on the bed.

"Looking for a new job." I smile.

Sam knows that I was Justin's assistant but that's all he knows, and I want to keep it that way. There's no need to bring parts of the past that aren't important anymore.

"Have you found anything?" Sam lays his head on my thighs.

"Nothing that's really catching my eye." I sigh.

Everything was the same. Assistant, Secretary, Babysitter, or Manager. None of these jobs were not getting my attention.

"Do you have any idea what you want to do?" Sam asks.

"I guess the fashion industry, like a boutique then maybe something bigger." I reply.

"So open your own business." Sam chuckles.

"It's not that simple Sam" I laugh. "I'd be spending so much money on buying the place, furnishing, inventory, and not to mention employees." I add.

"I'll help you." He jumps up from my thighs and faces me.

"No, you're not." I get up from the bed and walk to my closet.

"Why babe?" He sighs and follows.

"Because." I hand him a pair of my jeans and a white shirt. "I don't want you spending your finances on something as big as this." I bend down to grab a pair of nude strapped heels then hand them to Sam.

"Well I want to and why am I holding your clothes?" He raises his brow.

"I'm going to take a shower and when I'm done we're going on an adventure." I smile.

I walk to the bathroom and I hear Sam yell "I'm helping you."

"No you're not." I yell back before closing the bathroom door.

I took off my lounge clothes and stepped in the cold shower, I rub my mint body wash all over my body then wash my face with my Neutrogena facial scrub. Once I stepped out the shower I brushed my teeth then headed back into my room.

"Alright you can go take your shower now, I think you have some jeans and a black shirt in my closet." I walk to my dresser to grab a bra and some panties.

"Yes ma'am" Sam smirks as he eyes me up and down.

When Sam leaves the room I quickly put on all my clothes then I put all my hair down and apply my makeup, as soon as I was done Sam stepped out the bathroom fully dressed with wet hair.

"You look beautiful babe." Sam smiles and wraps his arms around me.

"All for you." I quickly peck his lips. "Are you ready to go?" I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah let's go." He nods and inhales deeply "Jesus, you smell good too."

I burst into laughter while grabbing my phone and car keys. Sam and I leave my place and head down to the parking garage, we got into my car and began driving down LA strip.

"So where exactly are we going Leslie?" Sam looks around.

I pull up in front of a realtor office and I park the car. "Here." I take the keys out the ignition, the moment I get out of the car some photographers have gotten pictures of me.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asks.

"How the fuck did they know I was here?" I mutter.

"Hi Leslie how are you?" One of the photographers ask.