The Pressure

Leslie POV

My cold body lays under the sheets of my bed while my eyes stay focused on the note Justin gave me last night.

I don't know exacting where Justin wants me to meet him, all I have is an address. I searched up the address but it kept showing me a photo of a warehouse.

I keep telling myself I won't go but deep down I know for a fact I'm lying to myself.

Justin said if I still love him I would meet him, I do still love him. The note says to meet him 8 PM but I don't know how to dress.

I got up from my bed and looked in my closet for an outfit. I chose a pair of denim jeans, a grey crop top with a leather jacket, and my black heeled boots. I turn my head to look at the clock and it was 7pm.

I literally spent most of the day in bed thinking about last night.

"Shit" I muttered. I rushed to the bathroom and took a hot shower, when I got out I curled my hair and put on makeup.

Sabrina wasn't home so I didn't have to deal with her questioning me about where I was going. I called for a taxi because Sabrina had the car.

I waited for about 10 minutes for the taxi to arrive to my place, I locked the front door and stepped into the taxi.

"Where to?" The driver asks. Something about him was off, he avoided making eye contact through the rearview mirror and he kept his head down.

"Umm I'm not really sure but I have the address on a piece of paper" I say trying not to sound scared. The driver puts his hand out and I take it as a clue that he wants the paper.

"I'll take you there" He says before driving the taxi.

During the whole ride I felt fear, there was nothing wrong with the driver it was just he was acting so suspicious and I was really paranoid.

When he pulled up to the warehouse I was relieved but even more frightened because the warehouse was so creepy looking.

"Thank you" I say handing him the fare. I get out the taxi and I find myself staring up at a tall abandoned warehouse.

"Why did I come here?" I whispered to myself. I took small steps to the gate as the chilly night breeze made me shiver.

You'd think any person with common sense would leave but something inside of me wanted to keep going, I finally reached the gate and I lightly push the cold metal, when I touched the gate I got shocked causing me to flinch.

I see a brown door that says "employees only" and I opened it slowly, my adrenaline is pumping and I am filled with fear.

I walk into the warehouse and it is pitch black. I look all the way down and I see a flickering light, I walk to the light taking precaution with every step I take. The sound of my heeled boots and the jingling of my bracelet echo throughout the warehouse.

"Hello?" I yell as I get closer to the light, all of a sudden the flickering light goes out making me stop in my tracks. I faintly hear a guitar playing, a bunch of string fairy lights turn on surround the warehouse.

I can finally see, and I see Dan sitting on a stool in a corner playing the guitar and there is a table in the middle of the warehouse surrounded by white roses.

"Dan what's going on?" I asked speechless but all he does is smile and continue playing.

"You actually came" a familiar voice behind me whispers loud enough for me to hear. I turn around to find Justin standing in the corner with a single red rose in his hand.

I was filled with so many emotions and it was just to much to take in. Justin walks towards me smiling but I can still feel the shocked look on my face.

"This is for you" He lightly places the rose in my hand. When his hand touched mine I felt a jolt of electricity run through me, as if I had touched that gate again.

"The white rose means everlasting love, love stronger than death, an eternal love, undying and all sustaining. The red rose symbolizes passion and romance." He caresses my cheek before he quickly pecks.

"Why are you doing all of this Justin?" I ask still taken back.

"Because I love you" he whispers.

"Still?" I question looking into his caramel eyes.

"I never stopped" he smiles. "Please take me back Leslie" he says.

"Justin this is all too much" I say softly trying not to hurt him, "Too much pressure. I want you back...I really do but as of right now I need time" I look at the ground.

"Leslie, I love you without even knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this. I need you more than I want you." I could see he was holding his tears back and it was breaking me to pieces.

"That was beautiful." I smile lightly after hugging him. I felt as if I haven't hugged him in years, I missed the warmth of his body.

"Take all the time you need, just know I will always love you" he kisses my forehead.

Justin turns around leaving the warehouse and leaving me in the middle of the warehouse with the red rose in my hand.

OMFGGGG HEY GUYSS I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FREQUENTLY I'M JUST REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER THINGS BUT THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND ❤ AND RIGHT NOW I'M WORKING ON BROKEN FOR EVERYONE THAT'S BEEN WAITING. ANYWAY COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BYE I LOVE YOU ALL❤❤