Deeper

Justin POV:

I told Leslie to book a trip to Canada for the summer, I want to see my family and I told her she has to come because I am going to need her there.

God I am so hungry, I grab my car keys and tell Leslie I will be right back. I leave the house and I make my way to Chipotle. The paparazzi are everywhere, you know it gets really annoying and exhausting.

"Hey Justin when are you getting sent back to Canada?!?" one of them yells.

"Hey ass, when are you going to get a real job?!?" I spat back.

I enter the restaurant and I am greeted by the cashier "Hello welcome to Chipotle what can I get you?" she says.

"Hi gorgeous, can I get two tacos, tortilla chips, a side of guacamole, and a bottle of water?" I ask while winking.

"Sure" she says before giggling like a little school girl. I chuckle as she walks away to see her fangirling. She comes back and hands me my food.

"Thanks gorgeous" I say and I could of sworn she was about to faint. I hop in the car and head home, I go right into the kitchen.

Leslie POV:

I've been in this office for god knows how long and I am starving, Justin asked me to book a trip for him to Canada and I am going "what joy".

All of a sudden a sensational smell of food smacked me across the face "mmmm" I moaned with my mouth watering. I follow the scent downstairs to the kitchen to see Justin eating, for a minute I stare at his food and then act like I came down for a drink.

"Aww are you hungry?" he says while getting up and standing behind me, his hot breath hitting my neck.

I tense up when he turns me around and put his hands on my waist, he pushes me on the counter "You still didn't answer me, are you hungry?" he whispers.

"No" I mumbled shaking my head, why am I so nervous around him.

Justin picks up a chip and dips it in the guacamole "Open your mouth" he states while raising the chip.

I open my mouth and he feeds me the chip, I had a little guacamole on my face so he wipes it off with his finger then licks his finger.

"Careful Bieber, you're getting yourself into deeper trouble" I state.

"Gorgeous I am always careful, but with the things you wear and the way you always snap back at me makes me want you even more" he says.

I turn around to walk away but he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me close to him "See I wasn't done Ms. Velasquez" I take a huge gulp and stare at him deep in his eyes

"But I am Mr. Bieber" and with that I head back to my office.

I have to call some real estate office for Justin's trip.

"Hi this is Leslie Velasquez, Justin Bieber's assistant. He would like to rent a house for 10 days, he says he would like a house with 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool, and a theatre... great thank you have a nice day." We are leaving in 2 days so I have to start packing.

By the time I get home it's around 11:40PM and I go straight to my room to start packing, I pack 3 swimsuits, a bunch of skirts, dresses, and shorts, I pack all my tops and mostly every one of my heels and sneakers. Hair supplies are packed, bras and panties? check. And my laptop is ready. I take a shower and then hit the bed.