Upstairs

Leslie POV:

"Here you go Mr.Bieber" I say as I hand him two pills and a glass of water.

I sit next to him on the couch and I realize he is staring, "What?" I ask

"Nothing its just....how do you....why are you...aren't you....?"

"I would be able to answer your questions if you actually finished them" I giggle.

"Why are you here?" he asks

"Excuse me?"

"No not like that, I mean why did you take this job? It's so boring."

Right about now all I can do during this conversation is admire Justin, he is so beautiful.

"Well even though the pay is okay, it does get tiring but I mean it is worth it and I enjoy what I do." I laugh.

Justin POV:

 Leslie explains to me why she likes this job but all I can do is just think of all the things I can do to her, God she is so gorgeous.

"I'm gonna go take a shower so I will be right back" she says I tell her its cool and before she leaves she gives me the remote for the television.

It's about 20 minutes later and as I am flipping through channels Leslie comes out in a pair of tight shorts, a tank top, and her hair in a bun, she lays herself on the couch and asks me what am I watching I tell her there is nothing on t.v. at this time.

Leslie's phone begins to ring and she excuses herself while I'm sitting there I think to myself how this girl knows all about me and works for me but I know nothing about her.

Leslie POV:

Scooter is on the phone telling me everything I need to do for the video shoot for Justin and in my head I am just being a smartass with Scooter

"Leslie, you better be there early, I don't want any excuses about how you are tired because I am too... blah blah blah blah SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

"Why won't you be at the shoot helping and supporting Justin?" I was just curious.
He goes on some freaking rampage about how he is tired of my smart comments, while he is just babbling away I decide to just end the call and get back to Justin.

I make my way to the livingroom and the first thing that comes out of Justin's mouth is "Who are you?"

"Ummm...I am your assistant Leslie Velasquez." 

"I know that already I meant I want to know YOU. Where are you from?, your dreams?, your life?, all that good stuff."

Justin POV:

 "Well I was born in New York with a Dominican mother and a French father, I came to L.A. couples years ago. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, as far as dreams I wanted to be a fashion designer or maybe a dancer but I felt like I needed something for right now so that is why I took this job, I feel like the dreams and aspirations I have are for something I can do in the future." Leslie explains to me her whole life and then I ask her the simple things "Favorite color?"

"Teal."

"Favorite food?"

"Spaghetti and Meatballs"

"Birthday?"

"May 14".

We spent the whole night talking we look at the time and realize it is 5:27am.

"Crap, we got to go now" She mumbles.

We both get ready as fast as we can. Even when she is rushing she still looks amazing, we get to the studio in time for this shoot and we get to work.