Welcome Home

Justin comes back home from his tour tomorrow and I'm so excited, I'm throwing him this huge "Welcome Home" party at a club downtown. I've invited a bunch of his celebrity friends whom I wouldn't have known if I was never his assistant to begin with.

Justin FaceTimes me everyday for the most part, sometimes there's kind of an awkward silence over the phone & I don't really know why. I think it has to do with the fact that we're not together anymore and even though we still love each other we just don't know what to do or what to say about the situation.

This morning before heading to my store I made sure to stop by the club to speak to the owner about the party. When I pulled up to the club it seems as if there were photographers waiting for me, the most annoying thing is that they never go away. I have no reason to be stalked by them, but because I'm friends with certain celebrities they feel the need to follow me everywhere. One of the photographers were actually nice so I decided to respond.

"Leslie you look beautiful today." The man says.

"Thank you but can you back up just a little?" I put my shades on as I step out my car.

The dude backs up so I can get out and walk to the entrance of the club.

"Justin's coming back tomorrow, are you excited?"

"Yeah I am." I couldn't help but smile really hard.

"What are you doing here if I may ask?" This dude is really nosy.

"I'm hosting a fashion show." I lied so they don't go posting everywhere about this party and then Justin finds out and all these randoms think they're invited. "Listen, I have to go. Enjoy your day." I waved at them and entered the club.

When I got inside the club was amazing, it was huge so that means a lot of space, high ceilings, and the lighting was great too.

"Hi, you must be Leslie. I'm Sylvester." A 6 foot man walks my way.

"Yeah, how are you?" I smiled, reaching for a handshake.

"I'm well, so I hear you're interested in this club for a party tomorrow night?" His hand gestures to a seat so we can sit and talk.

"Yes, my ummm friend, Justin comes back tomorrow from his tour and I want to just go over everything with you."

"Okay, I'm listening." He leans back while staring at his phone.

"First, a lot of security, there'll be a lot of celebrities so I don't want anything happening. Second, the VIP section is it possible we can move it upstairs rather than having it there?" I point to the right said of the club.

"Of course. Anything else?" He just nods.

"Yes, bottle girls. Need tons of bottle girls, with sparklers everywhere. Oh and metallic confetti when he walks in." I laugh.