Meeting

Tonight Justin has some meeting at this fancy restaurant, I only said yes when he invited because I assumed I might have to take some notes for Mr.Bieber and because he's so cute.

I don't even know what to wear so I looked in my closet and pulled out a black cocktail dress with teal pumps, I straightened my hair and pulled my bangs to the front, I sprayed on some perfume and made my way to the restaurant.

I get to the restaurant and I am greeted by the hostess "Hello, goodnight welcome to Le petit-restaurant may I help you?"

"Hi, my name Leslie and I'm supposed to be joining Mr. Bieber tonight" I smile.

"Please follow me." She nods and escorts me to the table.

Justin POV:

Leslie is escorted to the table and as she makes her way she greets me.

"Hello Mr.Bieber" she says.

I simply nod she sat down next to me and all of sudden her scent became so Intoxicating, her dress was perfectly hugging all the curves of her body and she looked drop dead gorgeous.

Leslie distracts me of my thoughts. "Would you like me to take down some notes?"

"Sure if you want to." I nod towards her

Scooter and two other men approach us and we all greet each other.

"Justin these two gentlemen are the founders and campaign managers for Nike." Scooter had nothing but a big smile on his face, you could practically see the dollar signs in his eyes.

"Mr. Bieber we noticed that you wear Nike alot and since you're so big right now we thought it'd be great to have you as our new face." One of the men say.

"Alright, let's discuss the dates of the photoshoots, the meetings, and most of all the money." I raise my brow.

"Agreed." Scooter says.

I turn my head to see Leslie writing down the appointments and as she's doing so she is biting her lips which is turning me on. I felt the need to just touch her right then and there but I had to keep my cool.

"Leslie why don't you continue finishing the appointments at Justin's house" Scooter says at the end of the meeting.

"Uhmm... yeah sure" Leslie bites her lips.

Leslie POV:

"Could I get a ride?" I ask Justin while putting my things away.

"Sure, but how did you get here?" He laughs.

"Cab" I say.

Right as we are about to exit Justin gives me his glasses, "Put these on" he whispers. "It's to protect your eyes"

"From what?" I ask.

"You'll see." He puts on his jacket.

We step out and all I can hear is the shuttering sounds of cameras and people questioning if I am his new girlfriend.

We got in the car and I am completely in shock, then he faces me rubs my cheek and says "I'm sorry beautiful, that won't ever happen again".

We pull up to Justin's house and we enter to a couple of Justin's friends getting high and drinking, Justin sees them and joins them he asks me if I want a drink or get high with them, I just roll my eyes and walk away to the next room continuing my room.

Justin POV:

Its 3am and the feeling of me being high has worn off, I tell everyone to leave my house and I go upstairs to my bedroom to find Leslie working at my desk.

"WOW! you're still here?" I asked suprised.

"I'm soo sorry, I will call a cab and go home" she says in the most sincere voice.

"It's fine, I'll drop you home" I say smiling at her

When I pulled up to the loft I am beginning to get a headache.

"You okay?" She noticed I wasn't feeling well.

"I just have a bad headache that's all" I groan.

"Come upstairs, I'll give you some Advil or something"

We got out the car and headed upstairs to her place.