The After Party

Leslie POV:

I need to dress to impress tonight, I head to my wardobe and I pick out a tight red cocktail dress and a pair of nude colored heels. I head to the bathroom and took my shower and washed my hair, after I step out I washed my face and brushed my teeth again. I turned on the radio and the song The Worst by Jheno Aiko came on, I curled my hair, put on my makeup and my matte red lipstick.

"Please don't take this personal but you're the worst, you know what you've done to me" I sang as I put on my makeup.

I poured me a drink while I got ready, I got a text from Justin.

"Hey, the party tonight is really casual so you don't need to dress fancy or anything. See you later :)"

Are you freaking serious?!?. I head back to my closet and changed my outfit I wore a white crop top, shorts, a flannel shirt tied around my waist, my bred 11s. I looked in the mirror to see how I looked, I took my phone and car keys and I left the loft.

I pull up to Justin's house and I can already hear the music, I get out the car and make my way to the front door, I enter the house and I head directly to the kitchen to get a beer.

I see Fredo sitting on the counter "¡Hola! chica" he says in a creepy voice, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Don't ever do that again and where is Boss man?" I laugh.

"Probably greeting everyone" Fredo shrugs. We spent most of the time cracking jokes about being Hispanic.

Justin POV:

I have been in the livingroom greeting everyone who came to the party for about 2 hours now, I went to the kitchen to grab a drink when I see Leslie, God she looked amazing but when I saw her laughing and leaning on Fredo I can't lie, I felt jealous and I hated it.

"Hey guys" I say as if nothing was bothering me.

"Hey, great party Justin" Leslie says.

"How would you know when all you've done is sit on the counter" Fredo says laughing I just stare at him because it wasn't funny.

"Oh hey I forgot bro, Za says he is gonna eat your oreos" and with that Fredo ran so quick out the kitchen. Leslie starts laughing, her laugh is so contagious and her smile is so beautiful.

"When did you get here?" I ask her while smirking

"Ummm..I wanna say about 20 minutes ago" I just nod.

"You look stunning by the way." I wink.

"Thank you Mr.Bieber" she blushes. Hard.

"You don't have to call me that, just call me Justin" I hand her another drink. One drink turns to two, two turns to three, three turns to five. When all of a sudden she grabs me and takes me to the dance floor.

The song Wiggle by Jason Derulo came on and we began dancing, the lights turned off and the strobe lights came on. Leslie began dancing on me I think it was all the liquor but I didn't mind it. She turned around facing me while my hands are on her waist, she started whining her hips and then she kissed me I cupped her cheek while her hands layed on my chest. We made out for about 5 minutes until she said she was tired from dancing. I took her to the backyard and we sat down and laughed.

Leslie POV:

"Hey-y-yy I think I-I-I should get home" I say while slurring my words.

Justin grabbed me "I don't think that is a good idea, you're drunk"

Justin ended the party and everyone started leaving the house, as I enter the livingroom I tripped on the "rug" and I landed right on the couch, I am not sure what was so funny but I could not stop laughing. Justin picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs to his bedroom, everything was so blurry and was moving way too much.

Justin POV:

I layed Leslie on my bed and took off her clothes, I was about to put on one of my shirts on her when I noticed all the tattoos she had, her belly piercing, and her toned body "wow" was all I could whisper to myself, I put the shirt on her and tucked her in. I dropped myself on the couch in my room when all of a sudden I hear Leslie,

"Justin?" she says while groaning

"Yeah?" I ask getting up and walking to her

"Can you sleep next to me?"

"Sure" I go on the other side of the bed and I lay down, Leslie puts her head on my bare chest and I can hear her lightly snoring, I was so infactuated with the thoughts of Leslie. I got lost in my thoughts about her I ended up falling asleep. That was one amazing party.