Overslept

Justin POV:

Leslie spent the whole night here working after we finished eating she went back to work, it was around 2am and she said she was about to leave but when I went back in the livingroom she was sleeping on the couch.

It is currently 9am so I think I should wake Leslie up, I go downstairs and gently shake her to wake up and she begins to freak when she sees the time.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS BADD, THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL, I AM SO LATE SCOOTER IS GOING TO KILL ME" She yells.

All I can do is just laugh and she looks at me with anger

"Why is this so funny to you?" she asks.

"Because I'm your boss, not Scooter." I chuckled. "Listen today we're going to the dance studio"

"I keep extra clothes in my car, do you mind if I shower here?" she says still looking at the time.

"No problem, I'm sure you know where the bathroom is" I smirk before leaving the room.

Leslie POV:

This morning has been crazy after Mr.Bieber said I can shower here I quickly ran to my car and grabbed the first things I saw, in my hands I had a pair of acid wash shorts, a floral crop top, and a teal floral chiffon kimono cardigan.

I ran upstairs to the bathroom to take a quick shower then I re-applied my makeup and just put my hair in a ponytail, I opened a bag and I found a mini toothbrush I brushed my teeth and I was ready to go.

When I went downstairs all I saw was Justin staring at me but I acted like I didn't notice.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's go" He was smiling.

We got to the dance studio and Justin began dancing, he took off his shirt and I felt like I was in Heaven, his abs were amazing, his tattoos were so sexy, and he was sweating a little so I was basically just staring at him drooling.

If Scooter didn't call me at that moment I think I would've fainted after I get off the phone.

"Justin, Scooter says to remind you that you have an important meeting tonight." I was so focused on my work.

"I'm not going." Justin sighs heavily.

"You have to." I whine.

"Only if you come with me." He smirks.

How could I resist?

"Fine" I was acting cool but deep down I was fangirling.