Gone

Leslie POV

Justin got me a new phone and a new number, I haven't been getting any private calls; I spend most nights at Justin's or he will come to my place and stay over to make sure I am alright.

Justin has been hiding something from me and I'm not sure what it is.

Justin and I are at my house and we are cuddling watching T.V. The only thing running through my mind is what is he might be hiding from me.

"Justin?" I pause the movie and I face Justin.

"Yeah babe?" he smiles.

"Are you hiding something from me?" his smile turned into a frown

"Why would you think I am hiding something from you baby?" he rubs my hands.

"I don't know maybe I've just been paranoid lately" I peck his lips and I get up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" he jumps from the bed.

"Calm down baby, I'm just going to get some more popcorn" I laugh. I went to the kitchen and popped up some popcorn, I opened the fridge and grabbed two beers .

The microwave stopped and I walked to the microwave to get the popcorn and I noticed something wasn't right, I looked out the window by the sink and I saw a shadow. It looked like someone was hiding in the bushes, I grabbed everything and ran upstairs back to Justin.

"Hey speedy Gonzalez, what's up?" he laughs.

I try to play it cool and act like nothing happened downstairs. "First of all it's Velasquez" I laugh jumping back into Justin's arms.

"I like this" I mumble incoherently while tracing his tattoos.

"mhmm?" he was confused about what I said.

"I like your arms embracing me, I like how you keep a tight grip around me and you don't want to let go" I lay my head down on his chest.

"Because I don't want to ever let go of you" he kisses the top of head and chuckles. "Hey babe, I don't have any clothes can I drive home real quick and go get some?" he asks and I was a little scared to answer him.

"As long as you promise to bring me one of your shirts" I push him down and I climb on top of him making silly faces.

"Haha you got a deal, you coming?" he asks me.

"No I think I'll stay and wait for you" I smile while tracing his crown tattoo.

"Alright baby" he kisses me "I love you" he smiles into the kiss and I couldn't help feeling like a school girl.

"I love you too" my hands on both sides of his face and I kiss his forehead "Now go" I wink at him.

Justin walked out the door and I made sure it to lock it, I went back upstairs and a couple of minutes later I heard something break in the hallway but I ignored it, another glass broke in the hallway but I stayed in my bed terrified as hell.

I heard footsteps outside my door and I know it wasn't Justin, I reached for the knife in my end table and hid it under my pillow.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer and then the door knob began twisting, I looked for my phone everyhwhere but I think I left it downstairs in the kitchen.

The door started to open and I saw a tall black shadow, the person came closer and it was Christian, the guy that raped me. I kept the knife in my hand under the blanket.

"Miss me princess?" he smirks and you could see the evil in his eyes. If looks could kill I would be six feet under right about now.

"Why are you in my house?" my body was shaking but I spoke with confidence trying to show Christian I was not scared.