The First day

Leslie POV:

I wake up at 3:45am and get ready, I hop out the shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on my clothes, I did my makeup light but I added a bold matte red lipstick, I curled the ends of my hair.

The time was currently 4:08am and I knew there was no time for breakfast because of traffic so I quickly grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and I was ready. I make a stop at the local coffee shop and text Scooter if I should get anything, and he texts back to get 4 iced coffees. I made the order and got a frappe and two muffins for myself, I got in the car and made it to my destination with 1 minute to spare.

I pull up to a HUGE house and I am greeted by Scooter,

"Hey Leslie" Scooter says.

"Good Morning Scooter" I grab the drinks and head inside.

Scooter introduces me to a group of people. "Leslie, this is Fredo, Ryan, Khalil, and this is Justin."

I say hello to all of them and as soon as I saw Justin I felt like my body was frozen, Scooter escorts me to the livingroom saying that I can do my work here then he put a list on the table of things I need to do for Justin.

Justin POV:

Me, Khalil, Fredo, and Ryan were introduced to this girl by Scooter and she is gorgeous.

"Who was that?!?." We all say at the same time once Scooter comes back to the kitchen.

"Your new assistant" he says pointing to me, my eyes widened.

"Damnnnnn" the boys screamed.

Scooter chuckled and stated that we do not distract her because she is here to work and blah blah blah. I was too focused on her, she is a goddess.

"Bro she is sooo hot" Fredo comes up behind me. "I wouldn't be surprised if she knew how to dance 'cuz that body is BANGING!!" He chuckles.

I slap fredo on the back of the head. "She's in the other room you idiot, she can probably hear you"

Leslie POV:

Its about 11pm and all I've been doing all day is making stupid reservations for Justin or booking his hotel trips for him. I get up and take off my blazer, this house is really huge and the one thing I didn't get is a tour and I need to use the bathroom.

I walk around the house for about 5 minutes and then I bump into someone and I realize its my boss Justin.

"I'm sorry Mr.Bieber" All I can do as of this moment is stutter. 

"Can I help you with something?" He was so attractive.

"Where's the bathroom?" I question still a little jittery.

"Go straight and it's the third door on the right" he says while smiling.

"Thanks" I walk away and make my way to the bathroom, while walking I feel as if he was staring at me.  

"Hey I'm going to order pizza, you hungry?" That was the first thing I heard when I stepped out the bathroom.

"Starving" I groan.

Justin and I spent the night eating pizza and getting to know each other.