Her

Justin POV:

  I woke up to the sun hitting my face as it crept through the curtains, I looked down and saw Leslie still wrapped in my arms I smiled at the thought of her in my arms. I don't know what is happening but I think I am falling for her, I love everything about her like her amazing green eyes, her silky black hair, the way she always smells like vanilla, and her stubborn attitude.

Leslie twists and turns a little before waking up.

"Good morning" I whisper while rubbing her cheeks.

"Hi" She smiles.

She sits up on the bed and stares at me "What?" I ask chuckling

"Nothing" she says laughing.

"Tell me or I will tickle it out of you" I say evily but she just rolls her eyes and tries to get up. I pull her back down on the bed and I pinned her down, I start tickling her and she couldn't stop laughing. Her laugh is so contagious.

"HAHAHAHA J-J-USTIN S-T-TOP PLEASE" she cried laughing while tearing up. I finally decide to give in and release her, she threw a pillow at me and yelled "Loser" while running downstairs, I ran after her and I grabbed her.

"Put me down Bieber" she says angrily "Fredo help" she cries.

"No can do I'm in the middle of eating cereal" Fredo says with a smirk.

I run to the pool with Leslie on my shoulders.

"Justin I swear if you think about even doing it, I am gonna hurt you" she yells.

I throw her in the pool and dive in after her, I grab her by her waist and stare into her eyes.

"Thank You" she says in a sincere voice.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"For comforting me and helping me with the glass" she says "Oh and thanks also for listening to my problems" I give her a hug and then I pull away, I look at her for a couple of minutes then I start leaning in, our lips were so close before she hesitated

"Maybe we should get out the pool" she whispers on my lips.

I nod and make my way out of the pool to go get changed, after I finished taking a shower I saw a note in my room saying that Leslie went to go pick up Jazzy and Jaxon.

Leslie comes back to the house with grocery bags and Jazzy and Jaxon follow her into the house.

"Justin!!!" Jazzy yells while jumping on me.

"Hey princess what are you doing here?"

"Leslie said we're going to make cupcakes"

"Oh really and you guys didn't invite me?" I pout, Jazzy starts laughing and then walks away. About 20 minutes pass by and I go to kitchen to go get a drink, I enter the kitchen and flour everywhere, frosting on the counters, and sprinkles all over the place.

"What happened here?" I ask so surprised.

"We were baking duhhh!" Leslie says in an obvious.

"Leslie we are tired" Jaxon says while pulling on Leslie's hand. She picks up both Jazzy and Jaxon and goes upstairs, she washes them up and puts them in the bed.

She comes back in the kitchen and sits at the counter "Wooo I'm tired" she huffs out.

I decided I should have a little fun with her so I grabbed a handful of flour and I threw it at her face.

"Are you kidding me right now?" she says trying not to wake the kids, she grabs a tube of frosting and squirts it in my hair

"Oh your really gonna get it" I yell, I chase her all over the kitchen and we are throwing stuff at each other she sprays whipped cream on my face and runs towards the fridge trying to grab the chocolate syrup, I grab her and push her against the fridge and I start tickling her.

"Say sorry" I growl.

"Never" she giggles, next thing I knew she smeared chocolate all over my shirt.

"Oh that's real nice" I say in a sarcastic tone and she starts to laugh again.

"I like your laugh" I randomly state she starts to blush.

I stare into her green eyes "And your eyes"

I then take some of the frosting off her lips with my finger then I lick my finger "And your lips".

I begin leaning in and she does the same thing she did in the pool, I place my forehead on hers.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I whisper against her lips, she shifts her body trying to get out of my grip.

"We should get cleaned up, your mom is going to be here soon" she says while looking down, she clears her throat and she walks aways.

She is so confusing and stubborn but I can only think about Her.