Video Girl

Leslie POV:

I pick up my phone that wouldn't stop ringing, and it was Scooter. God he is so annoying I think to myself and then he begins to babble about how he saw some guy that looks like Fredo.

"Umm why did you call?" I cut him off while rolling my eyes

"Well that was rude, anyway I called you to tell you to go to the dance studio and wear proper clothes" he says kinda upset.

I hang up and hop in the shower, I get out and I put on my Adidas sweats and a white sports bra. I put my hair in a pony tail, grabbed a water bottle and made my way to the studio.

I honestly don't know why I am supposed to be at the dance studio but I guess I will find out when I get there.

I arrive to the studio and I see Justin, he comes up to me and he hugs me then he takes me to one of the dance rooms.

"Justin why am I here?" I chuckle.

"I'm going to teach you." He smiles.

Justins POV:

I went to hug Leslie when she entered the studio and oh my goodness her body was perfection and she smelt like perfection.

"So why exactly am I here?" she asks staring at herself in the mirror.

"I'm going teach you some dance steps"

I taught her dance moves for my song Memphis, there is a part of the dance where we get real close and I couldn't wait to do it.

1,2,3...

"Girl you're on my mind like 24/7 every second girl that I'm not with you"

We were so in synch. The main part came, I was behind Leslie and she was facing front I had to spin her around so she was looking at me.

Leslie POV

Justin spinned me around and I was facing him, he was so close to me that I could feel his hot breath breathing on my neck. He stared into my green eyes while I stared into his caramel eyes, he licked his lips and looked down at mine he began leaning in when all of a sudden Scooter open the door.

"So close" he whispered in my ear I don't know if I should be happy or sad that we got interrupted.

"Leslie did Justin tell you?" Scooter asks

"Tell me what?" I say still kinda shocked and nervous at the same time

Justin interupts and says "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you you're the new video girl thats why we were dancing"

"Sorry Scooter I got a little ummm....distracted." He says while winking at me. Scooter shows a little curiousity but then leaves.

Justin approaches me from behind and says "I really wish you didn't work for me" as I turn around he smirks and kisses my cheek.